dol EMAIL

Started by fred, June 01, 2020, 05:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred

curious to know if anybody recd an email from DOL asking you to fill out some questions and docusign back to them.
the dol site confirms the email it was sent from and where you need to send it back to.  It is confirming whether we are entitled to any back pay.

Buzz

I didn't get an email and signed in to IU  ... no messages.

Anybody?

Just curious, Fred ... did you just open a new book recently?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

fred

Buzz

So, what did you answer regarding back pay?

fred

everything was correct. I went to work history on UE website all good. Paid for waiting week. Im not owed any back money just curious if this email was a scam and trying not to have to call UE because it takes forever to get answer.

Buzz

Can you forward the email to me? *Hi*Buzz@aol*.com ... remove the *s.

LMAO

received the same email and a second one today tell me about the first message , something doesn't look right! no messages in my message box on unemployment

LMAO

received the same email and a second one today tell me about the first message , something doesn't look right! no messages in my message box on unemployment I also received a questionnaire in the mail that was from unemployment the week before about back pay and I sent that
in

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on June 02, 2020, 06:43:30 PM
received the same email and a second one today tell me about the first message , something doesn't look right! no messages in my message box on unemployment

Can you forward it to me?

Buzz

To anybody else getting these emails ... they're legit, see link below. I just don't understand why they are questioning. Did you not get paid for those weeks? I would call.

https://dol.ny.gov/unemployment/docusign-faqs

Hammer2161

Hey guys, I got the same email as it pertains to the two weeks between Easter and when we were furloughed. I am thinking that with the very short break between claims it set off a red flag. In my case they were looking to see if I was entitled to those two week of unemployment. But I did receive an email back from the DOL once I declined my eligibility.