EPP Vetoed, but Gov pledges to work with us

Started by Buzz, November 29, 2016, 03:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

rc1790

The owner promised to work with us too. Another stroke job.

Buzz

Is an override a consideration? Do we have the votes (2/3) in each house to do it?

yabba

Don't even waste your thoughts or time on any form of EPP.  It's not happening. Bloomberg killed it it's done and over.  Just hope the city realizes the good companies and our dedication to the kids. 

Squid

Override will never happen. The Democrats only have a majority of one in the NY State Senate . In case you did not notice, republicans hate unions, but keep voting for them 🙄

Buzz

Quote from: Squid on November 29, 2016, 06:49:03 PM
Override will never happen. The Democrats only have a majority of one in the NY State Senate . In case you did not notice, republicans hate unions, but keep voting for them 🙄

What I did notice was that it was passed by both houses and vetoed by Cuomo, who is a ___________ (fill in party affiliation).

John Eadicicco

Goose623

Quote from: Squid on November 29, 2016, 06:49:03 PM
whats Cuomo?? ???

Another letdown by the current administration.

zerotolerance

REALLY? REALLY? You people are really blaming the current administration?
is that a joke? He got it as far as the gov's desk?..did that mean nothing?

You got this joker running around Pioneer telling people he is going to part the freaking sea.He is promising the power transit  companies  in LI they will get a pension when they already have a 4 yr contract in place and if he gets in his administration is only lasting 2 1/2 years.So how's he going to help them? They been telling me this guy is a joker and now I believe it. The same as he told another guy at pioneer his administration will open up offices in 3 boro's and then denied saying it. But my friend told me he is the one who put out the fliers. WHATTTTTT????
The people are so upset with Cordiello because he couldn't do what God could, but  he did try his hardest to get our bill on the desk of the gov. And it got there.So now they are mad and blaming him because the gov refused to let taxpayers spend money.So now you people are voting for the the shady liars club. Where's that gonna get us??

Buzz

Buzz

LMR

Well said Zerotolerance!He got the EPP bill right where it needed to be,on the Governor's desk.

John Eadicicco

Zero tolerance take time out of your busy day and have a discussion with me....but you won't because you will support Cordiello until you no longer have a job!

John Eadicicco

Zero tolerance how many different screen names are you gonna use?