RETIRED

Started by SOPRANOS, March 07, 2011, 07:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SOPRANOS

JUST WANT TO LET MY FRIENDS KNOW THAT I HAD ENOUGH WITH THAT "FATHER GUIDO SARDUCCI "CLONE AND RETIRED.

I SO GLAD I DON'T HAVE TO SEE THAT SCUM BAG AGAIN. IF HE DIES OR GETS HIS ASS KICK CALL ME DAY OR NIGHT.

faceit

SOPRANOS

IT'S NOW TIME TO FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE AND LETS SEE WHO SAYS UNCLE FIRST.

Buzz

Quote from: SOPRANOS on March 07, 2011, 11:57:11 PM
IT'S NOW TIME TO FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE AND LETS SEE WHO SAYS UNCLE FIRST.
I'm not sure that would be the beginning of a healthy and happy retirement, which I sincerely wish for you, Sopranos. True, you don't have to see him again, but by continuing to harbor the hatred you are still giving him control over your emotions and your life. I am not denying your feelings or saying they are without just cause. But I am saying that dwelling on the wrongs and fueling the hatred is allowing him to still have power over you. You are allowing yourself to be consumed by hatred, which in the long run, will be more harmful to you than anyone else, both physically and mentally.

Please try, as difficult as it might be, to put the past behind you so you can really be free of the authority you resent. There are things in life we can never make right. It is best for our health and our sanity to try, as much as possible, to let go of those things and move on. It is only then that we will be in control of our emotions and our lives, rather than continuing to let those things be in control of us.

Good luck to you.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

SOPRANOS

THAT'S THE SICILIAN IN ME YOU CAN COUNT ON ONE HAND THE NUMBER OF FRIENDS THAT PRICK WITH EARS HAS AND AND BECAUSE HE HAS A GREATER LOVE FOR MONEY THEN PEOPLE HE BROUGHT ALL THE HATRED ON HIMSELF. IF YOU THINK I'M ALONE WITH MY FEELINGS GUESS AGAIN YOU NEED TO TAKE A SURVEY.

HE'LL NEVER HAVE CONTROL OVER ME I'M OUT FRONT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH WHILE OTHERS HOLD IT IN. I F$CKED HIM AND HE'S SICK OVER IT. SALUTE!!! MY FRIEND AND THANK YOU.

Buzz

Somehow, I think you totally missed my point.

Godspeed.

grimreaper

sopranos i agree with you. if anyone deserves it he does. :bomb:

John Eadicicco

:thumbup: An old wise man once said "There comes a time in life when you walk away from the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So LOVE the people who treat you right and pray for the ones who DON'T. Life is too short to be anything but happy! Falling down is part of life.......getting back up is LIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buzz

Good thought, John and as another wise person said, "There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past. There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future."

Or, as a less poetic person said, "You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation: trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on." LOL.

(ps. - I did not edit your post  other than to put a space between the colon and the A in the first word. With no space the code to produce the smiley appears instead of the smiley itself, ie, :thumbup:An old wise ... instead of :thumbup: An old wise ...)

faceit

just think of all the letter writing time you have now..... :wave: :wave: :wave:     GOD HELP US

mirrorcheck

Buzz and John E. Both of you have brought up some great wisdom and philosophies to live by. Those also can be applied daily to even the non-retiree's thats why I thought it was so great! Reality is preception and

"Worry about what you can control and nothing about what you cant".Dalai Lama

Sopranos I just want to wish you  health and happiness.  You certainly never pulled any punches the times I talked with you. A person that can speak his mind to your face is very admirable.....All the best!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

SOPRANOS

THANK YOU VERY MUCH I TRULY APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH AND I PROMISE YOU ALL THAT I'LL CONTINUE TO WRITE LETTERS AND WORK FOR THE MEN & WOMEN ON THIS JOB. I'M FINALLY FREE, KEEP AND EYE ARE THE POSTINGS IN THE GARAGE.

THINGS WILL GET BETTER FOR US NOT THEM. IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE "AN EYE FOR AN EYE" I JUST HOPE BY MENTIONING THE PERSON BY NAME BUZZ WILL ALLOW SOME FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

SOPRANOS

Quote from: faceit on March 08, 2011, 05:51:50 PM
just think of all the letter writing time you have now..... :wave: :wave: :wave:     GOD HELP US

GRIMREAPER YOU'RE NOT ALONE WITH YOUR FEELINGS THE ENTIRE GARAGE FEELS THE SAME EXCEPT FOR THE FEW THAT ARE HIS "RATS". BEWARE!

faceit

Just_Right

You know I have to laugh. Stop with the preaching,it's one thing to quote a few sayings, but PLEASE  we all KNOW that what Soprano is saying is the TRUTH. Everyone in the garage knows it and the ones that don't are the ones that think they are sucking up to him but in the long run he'll Fuk them to.
Soprano  I wish you the very best in your retirement. And I will not forget the day the idiot did not address your day of retirement.It just goes to show you how good he makes the owner of this place look.Like a true asswipe. Way to go General Manager.
Everyone can now see the huge blunder the owner made on his choice of a GM,BIG boo boo in everyone's opinion.NO one deserves to be treated less than human. Something that this man has chosen to do to everyone of us.Just who gave him the authority to belittle anyone?

Hey Neil are you listening to what the drivers ,matrons and mechanics are talking about?He has the audacity to compare himself to Joe B. on his best day he can't even think of speaking his capacity in the same sentence of Joe B.Or one better than that,you may have been in the mechanics shop sucking up  brake dust when even the best of GM's like Joe Rod was around .Now that was a General Manager. And Joe B was a step behind.  But this choice of YOURS was the biggest mistake in the history of Pioneer.
I sincerely hope you can find someone to replace this foolish mistake you made.If not we can forget how great this company can be.

Fed Up

Quote from: Just_Right on March 10, 2011, 01:01:14 AM
You know I have to laugh. Stop with the preaching,it's one thing to quote a few sayings, but PLEASE  we all KNOW that what Soprano is saying is the TRUTH. Everyone in the garage knows it and the ones that don't are the ones that think they are sucking up to him but in the long run he'll Fuk them to.
Soprano  I wish you the very best in your retirement. And I will not forget the day the idiot did not address your day of retirement.It just goes to show you how good he makes the owner of this place look.Like a true asswipe. Way to go General Manager.
Everyone can now see the huge blunder the owner made on his choice of a GM,BIG boo boo in everyone's opinion.NO one deserves to be treated less than human. Something that this man has chosen to do to everyone of us.Just who gave him the authority to belittle anyone?

Hey Neil are you listening to what the drivers ,matrons and mechanics are talking about?He has the audacity to compare himself to Joe B. on his best day he can't even think of speaking his capacity in the same sentence of Joe B.Or one better than that,you may have been in the mechanics shop sucking up  brake dust when even the best of GM's like Joe Rod was around .Now that was a General Manager. And Joe B was a step behind.  But this choice of YOURS was the biggest mistake in the history of Pioneer.
I sincerely hope you can find someone to replace this foolish mistake you made.If not we can forget how great this company can be.
:thumbup:

Buzz

Just_Right, your points are well taken and I was certainly not trying to convince Sopranos or anyone else otherwise. I know he especially has personal reasons for feeling as intense as he does, and as I said in my original post, no one is denying him that.

The point is, if it were you who had retired, would you still be worrying about this shi!t now? You're no longer under anybody's thumb, no longer walking on egg shells, free to do as you wish ... would you waste even a minute of your retirement, your life, getting upset and so worked up over something that no longer has any bearing on your life?

I too wish Sopranos a healthy and happy retirement ... that was the first sentiment I expressed in my post. I'm just afraid that might elude him until and unless he is able to close the "Pioneer chapter" of his life begin a new chapter ... retirement, care-free and happy.

Just_Right

Buzz I wholeheartedly agree with you. But take a minute and think about this. This place has been a huge part of Sopranos life,and for it to end that way  is wrong on many levels. The GM has no right to be judge and jury on who does or doesn't deserve the right to be congratulated on many years  of service,doesn't have to mean said person had a spotless record of being the best on his job.But for whatever it is worth he does not have the right to put anyone down in the manner he does.Speaking out the way he did in the drivers room with other drivers around just proves that a leopard will never change his spots.Let's face it we are all adults ,and we all deserve to be treated as adults.How dare he discriminate anyone because he has a personal agenda on this.When someone comes to a close on their chosen  career  it should never be announced with such hatred the way the General Manager did it.It is absolutely unconstitutional and in really poor working ethics.
You know the few times I seen Neil come into the drivers room and try to be civil and regain the trust of the drivers I felt that was a huge step in the right direction,only to have the Gestapo kick it down and rule the day.Does he want to exterminate us all?

grimreaper

What did he say in the drivers room i missed it. >:(

SOPRANOS

VERY WELL SAID AND TRUE JUST-RIGHT AND THANK YOU FOR THE WELL WISHES. I DON'T NEED TO BE IN HIS HALL OF FAME.

HE'S BURNING UP THAT I BEAT HIM TO THE PUNCH.

SOPRANOS

BUZZ FOR THE RECORD I'M NOT WORRYING ABOUT PIONEER HOWEVER I STILL HAVE MANY FRIENDS THAT I AM WORRYING ABOUT BECAUSE OF HIS POSITION AND HIS ENDLESS QUEST TO SUSPEND OR FIRE PEOPLE.

THAT'S THE WAY I'VE ALWAYS BEEN TO MY FRIENDS,CARING AND LOYAL.  NONE OF YOU I BELIEVE NEVER HAD HIM AND HIS WIFE AS WELL AS HIS GRANDCHILDREN IN MY HOUSE FOR BARBECUE AND SWIM IN MY POOL AND HAVE SOME DRINKS.

HE BETRAYED MY FRIENDSHIP & TRUST. MR. NEIL SHOULD TAKE A STEP BACK AND SEE WHAT HE'S DOING TO THIS JOB. THE UNION REPS. DON'T EVEN WANT TO DEAL WITH HIM THEY TALK TO MR. NEIL.

SO AS FOR WORRYING BUZZ I'M MORE CONCERNED ABOUT YOU DELETING WHAT I SAY. ASSIDE FROM THAT THANK YOU FOR THE WELL WISHES.

Buzz

Quote from: Just_Right on March 10, 2011, 04:27:30 AM
Buzz I wholeheartedly agree with you. But take a minute and think about this. This place has been a huge part of Sopranos life,and for it to end that way  is wrong on many levels. The GM has no right to be judge and jury on who does or doesn't deserve the right to be congratulated on many years  of service,doesn't have to mean said person had a spotless record of being the best on his job.But for whatever it is worth he does not have the right to put anyone down in the manner he does.Speaking out the way he did in the drivers room with other drivers around just proves that a leopard will never change his spots.Let's face it we are all adults ,and we all deserve to be treated as adults.How dare he discriminate anyone because he has a personal agenda on this.When someone comes to a close on their chosen  career  it should never be announced with such hatred the way the General Manager did it.It is absolutely unconstitutional and in really poor working ethics.
You know the few times I seen Neil come into the drivers room and try to be civil and regain the trust of the drivers I felt that was a huge step in the right direction,only to have the Gestapo kick it down and rule the day.Does he want to exterminate us all?

Your points are again well taken, Just_Right ... and well put. I don't think most fair-minded people would disagree.

I would note on the last thing you mentioned that I sense Neil's efforts are sincere. I believe he has shown it by his cooperation with Ernie, (as well as Andy and Eddie), in continuing to find some middle ground. In the last 3 months the number of hearings is way down, and to Ernie's recall there have been only 3 suspensions in that time, and they were much lighter than they could have, (and maybe should have) been. While there still may be room for improvement in the People Skills Dept., I would not be quick to discount the progress made by all parties in the Bread and Butter Dept.

(By the way, Ernie is recuperating from an dual operation 2 days ago ... hand and knee at the same time ... is in some pain, but doing OK. Even though he's not here every day, he is aware of everything that is going on through frequent contact with Andy, Eddie and Neil. Kudos to Andy ... I think he's really risen to the occasion and done a great job of being our point man during Ernie's absence.)

Buzz

Quote from: SOPRANOS on March 10, 2011, 03:39:19 PM
BUZZ FOR THE RECORD I'M NOT WORRYING ABOUT PIONEER HOWEVER I STILL HAVE MANY FRIENDS THAT I AM WORRYING ABOUT BECAUSE OF HIS POSITION AND HIS ENDLESS QUEST TO SUSPEND OR FIRE PEOPLE.

THAT'S THE WAY I'VE ALWAYS BEEN TO MY FRIENDS,CARING AND LOYAL.  NONE OF YOU I BELIEVE NEVER HAD HIM AND HIS WIFE AS WELL AS HIS GRANDCHILDREN IN MY HOUSE FOR BARBECUE AND SWIM IN MY POOL AND HAVE SOME DRINKS.

HE BETRAYED MY FRIENDSHIP & TRUST. MR. NEIL SHOULD TAKE A STEP BACK AND SEE WHAT HE'S DOING TO THIS JOB. THE UNION REPS. DON'T EVEN WANT TO DEAL WITH HIM THEY TALK TO MR. NEIL.

SO AS FOR WORRYING BUZZ I'M MORE CONCERNED ABOUT YOU DELETING WHAT I SAY. ASSIDE FROM THAT THANK YOU FOR THE WELL WISHES.

I haven't deleted anything you wrote, Sopranos ... I would just ask that you use a modicum of decorum in your posts and refrain from using the message board as a tool for your vendetta, thereby putting me in a precarious position. I have been very fair with you and would hope  that you would have the same consideration for me.

I have on several occasions remarked to others that there are none more loyal to friends than you, and I can well understand your sense of betrayal, as I have alluded to above. Just don't let it consume you.

SOPRANOS

10-4 THANKS AGAIN MY FRIEND AND BEST WISHES TO ERNIE FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY.

Just_Right

Buzz I agree Neil did take a huge step in his effort to bridge the gap between the office and the drivers. And make note the drivers do appreciate it.Making them feel human is a major point in Neil's cap.I know the senior drivers sincerely welcomed it.

And BTW I  did fail to mention a get well to Ernie. I wish him a speedy recovery. Hurry back Ernie you are certainly missed here.

terminator

SOPRANOS - best of luck and enjoy!