True or False

Started by Doctor Hackumoff, March 18, 2011, 10:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor Hackumoff

Did Owen give 5 drivers a chance to get a new bus based on how many miles is driven during the am run as well as the pm run and the amount of gas used to determine who gets the bus?

Air_Brakes

C'mon now........this is how rumors get started.   Bus assignments are a touchy subject, but that sounds ridiculous.  They were probably called in for some gas related issue,  and as the story gets passed around, so do the facts.  I'll be very surprised if what you say is true, but you never know.   :thumbdown: 

Buzz

Totally false. Everybody knows it's based on your astrological sign as interpreted by Madam Zelda.

Go ahead ... type in "Is a new bus in my future" ...

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

i feel owen is doing a very fair job in getting newer buses to senior men... :thumbup:

crash

Just to dispell any false rumors, I was at Owens house for dinner last night and he told me that he is gonna give the newer buses to the crybabies and complainers but the drivers in the older buses who don't complain will be paid 15% more each week. That will be paid on a weekly basis so that if you slip into the crybaby category they can take back the $$$ and put you in a NEW bus!!! Hope that there is a spot in the yard for me to park my OLD bus.
Yabba was that you washing Owens car when I was there??? ;D ;D

yabba

Quote from: crash on March 19, 2011, 05:01:50 PM

Yabba was that you washing Owens car when I was there??? ;D ;D

nah the car wash soap is bad on my hands,and you no longer have to kiss ass to get a newer bus...

Buzz

Actually, I'm told that drivers with various model-year vehicles were asked to keep track of mileage and fill-up amounts so that Steve could do a m.p.g. fuel consumption comparison and it has nothing to do with bus assignments.

(This info was e-mailed to me by one of the participants who wishes not to be named here.)

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.