7th grader kicked off bus killed Tuesday

Started by Buzz, June 30, 2011, 04:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

A girl who used to be a yellow bus rider before the 7th and 8th graders were kicked off the bus was killed on her way home on the last day of school. Link to article below.

(Arguments were heard on June 9th in the case against the DOE. The court's decision is awaited.)

http://www.silive.com/northshore/index.ssf/2011/06/staten_island_schoolgirl_kille.html

Good Samaritans, police and firefighters strive mightily to free young Aniya Williams from under the truck
that hit her at South Avenue and Goethals Road North. (Staten Island Advance/Michael Oates)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

I don't want to demean this young girls tragic demise with "I told you so" ! But this is a direct result of an asinine cut with no thoughts to the complexities of staten islands infastructure,or lack therof. Once again a billionaire ...with no heart that fails to see the City time scandal,40 million for lower cased street signs and 5 million to rename the queensboro bridge ...........the dirty secret is he just like obama takes water from one side of the pool and distributes(DOE to MTA Budget) it to another. That does not change the level of the pool water.   Even a big money lawsuit if won doesnt bring back this child,sad.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.