Yard Inspection - Even Number Routes 3/2/11

Started by Buzz, March 01, 2011, 03:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

The a-holes at OPT had the wrong date ... it's tomorrow. Sheesh!  :devil:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

You cant make this stuff up! Yet they are relentless with there summonses....unreal. Wonder if someone got called on the caqrpet for this"mistake".
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Called on the carpet for what? They couldn't care less if they inconvenienced a couple of hundred people every day of the year.

mirrorcheck

Thats true....I should know better....then again part of me wonders how so much "miscommunication"  and "Hijinx"comes from this Dept.Yet they want to pay parents to do our jobs?what bout there????...........Maybe it just angers me they are wasting tax payer money and cant at least be responsible....as they want us to be. Whats good for the Goose.... :rolleyes:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Their job makes money for the city ... at our expense!

worker341

This may be a good thing for all of us, tomorrow the bus wash will be open and that will be one less violation for us and many more for the Boss, right! we shall see I'm sure. I though we keep the inside clean and the Co. keeps the outside clean. Who decides who gets  these violations,I wonder.!

Buzz

In all the years we went without a bus was I don't think they've ever gotten a violation for dirty exteriors. Let's hope there are none for anybody.

GMC JOE

:perplexed:   How did we do with the  inspection ?
In God We Trust

GMC JOE

Quote from: worker341 on March 02, 2011, 02:46:19 AM
This may be a good thing for all of us, [tomorrow the bus wash will be open ]and that will be one less violation for us and many more for the Boss, right! we shall see I'm sure. I though we keep the inside clean and the Co. keeps the outside clean. Who decides who gets  these violations,I wonder.!

WHAT IS TOMORROW ?  :yawn:
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

Manwithabus

I noticed it took alot longer today.  They were really looking at everything.  How did we do?

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on March 03, 2011, 12:13:44 AM
Odd number routes go tommorow????
There was no notice to that effect ... maybe next week, but keep checking the window.

Buzz

Quote from: GMC JOE on March 02, 2011, 10:37:41 PM
:perplexed:   How did we do with the  inspection ?

Quote from: Manwithabus on March 03, 2011, 12:58:57 AM
  I noticed it took alot longer today.  They were really looking at everything.  How did we do?

No tally yet. They were still coming in when Andy left. Let you know when I hear.

Buzz

GMC JOE

In God We Trust

Buzz

Only 10 violations have come down from the inspection Wednesday. Not bad!

Let's see if the odd run numbers do as well ... which is supposedly Tuesday, the 8th. They finally smartened up and realized that it's not such a good idea to make a couple hundred buses come back all at once, so it will start at 5:30 a.m. in both yards.

Another 10 years or so and I think OPT will have this sh!t down pat!  :))