New School Times

Started by WigWag16, September 25, 2020, 04:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WigWag16

If these schools are telling us new drop off and dismissal times but not updated by Tuesday what do we do? For example my AM was and still says 8am but the school is telling me 830 so do I sit with the kids on the bus for 30 mins? Also my PMs are getting Pitt earlier too so if it's not updated by Tuesday do we go by paper time or what the schools are telling us ?

Golfnut

Good Question ! I was wondering the same thing ..

OMG

Carmine made an announcement about that very issue this morning around 745, he said to go by the run sheet not with schools are telling you. Schools need to update that information with the OPT.

WigWag16

Gotcha.....so unless they are updated on the sheets by Tuesday/Wednesday don't go by what the school says. Thanks

Buzz

ALWAYS go by your run sheet unless the office has told you specifically otherwise. DO NOT listen to schools.

There are going to be problems because schools are saying they're changing times but OPT is saying "Oh no you're not" in some cases. When the shit hits the fan, call dispatch and follow their instructions. Should be fun.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WigWag16