Election Day

Started by PROUD MEMBER, October 30, 2017, 02:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

There is a Union meeting tomorrow night (Oct. 31st). I had intentions of going but unfortunately something came up and I'll wont be able to attend. To anyone who plans on going could you please ask Michael why we are endorsing Mayor de Blasio? Specifically what he thinks the mayor will do for us in the future and why is it that Mayor has never brought back the EPP the way that Bloomberg took it away?

Grrr

And ask him when should we expect to get a pension increase.

Quote from: Grrr on October 30, 2017, 09:30:54 PM
And ask him when should we expect to get a pension increase.
With the inability to hire and retain drivers, the better question is, How long can the current pension amount be sustained?

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on October 30, 2017, 02:36:18 PM
There is a Union meeting tomorrow night (Oct. 31st). I had intentions of going but unfortunately something came up and I'll wont be able to attend. To anyone who plans on going could you please ask Michael why we are endorsing Mayor de Blasio? Specifically what he thinks the mayor will do for us in the future and why is it that Mayor has never brought back the EPP the way that Bloomberg took it away?

That's a great question. Of course, the short answer is that our union endorses democrats no matter what, but I hope Michael has a better answer.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Uncle Buck

The union will always endorse the Democrat! 1181 is a majority minority union.