Just another way to seperate us from what is left of this job we do

Started by 24yrs1181, February 10, 2015, 04:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

24yrs1181

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

And by the way, I have to pay all my taxes ... why shouldn't everybody else?

24yrs1181

I am glad to see that the site administrator has the means to keep his tax burden current, perhaps you have a pension from a previous career, or have another source of income other than the current salary that we all share as a school bus driver, but this posting is for people that have to be a little creative in paying their bills since we ( as a senior driver ) lost upwards of $ 7000.00 a year in salary and benefits and even more since our current contract eliminated overtime on this job, if you have the financial burden of  taking care of an elderly parent or have a handicapped child  as a lot of us do , you might hold off paying one bill for another, this posting was to be a  source of information so that some people would  be aware that there is something new in the city laws that if left un addressed , like our medical card  responsibilities, will result in a bigger problem that nobody needs.

Buzz

Quote from: 24yrs1181 on February 10, 2015, 06:26:58 PM
... perhaps you have a pension from a previous career, or have another source of income other than the current salary that we all share as a school bus driver ...

No, that's not the case. But you only get away with not paying taxes if you're rich and/or famous ... or your last name is Sharpton or Rangel.

Buzz

Thinking more about it, it does seem counter-intuitive to take away a person's CDL when it's their livelihood and eliminate any chance of them catching up on their back taxes. I see your point.

mirrorcheck

Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.