The way it should be handled

Started by Air_Brakes, January 25, 2012, 06:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Air_Brakes

Don't know much about the incident on the West Shore Exprwy,  with the Spec Ed bus, except how I heard the driver handle the situation.
Calm demeanor....acted professional.  He should be commended.  Owen right on the radio getting help for him.  Other drivers showing up to help the driver.  Could have turned into a disaster real quick.   Thank God it didn't.   :thumbup:

Buzz

Very well handled by all involved, to my understanding. "O" and a couple of drivers who showed up to help rode the bus to school without further incident.  Driver is still a shape, by the way ... guess that's why they like to hire NYC's retired Finest.  :thumbsup:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

J.T.

Golfnut

I just want to take the time to thank Owen, Ernie ,Tommy ,Mary ,The drivers and Matrons who came to my assistance yesterday. It was a bad situation that could have had tragic consequenses if this student jumped out of the back door like he tried to do! I also want to thank you guys for the kind words written on this site and for all the phone calls and texts to see If Myself and my Matron were ok ! It really gives you a sense of being part of "The Pioneer Family!"  Thank You all again ! Paulie A...

J.T.

mirrorcheck

Good teamwork by all,great outcome! :thumbup:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: Golfnut on January 26, 2012, 11:14:03 PMIt was a bad situation that could have had tragic consequenses if this student jumped out of the back door like he tried to do!
You got that right!! If you'd have jammed it into reverse without coming to a full stop first you could have blown the damn transmission!  :rotfl:

(Just kidding ... just kidding.)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.