Summer runs

Started by 4real, June 17, 2013, 04:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4real

What's the deal with summer school runs how many hours is he' paying?

Buzz

According to Ernie, a full day's pay.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

worker341

The biggest problem we have in our garage is lack of communication. all I hear about our job is a bunch of bullshit. You think my now someone with balls (a union offical ) Not Ernie or other workers like myself come down to us, stand on a soap box and tell us all step by step what is going on. If no one has the balls to tell us the true about our money, Then remember when it comes time to vote for our officals get rid of them all and take our chances alone cause I feel we are all alone now anyway.

1union

Brovo !well said my brother I feel the same way but the. Reason they don't do that is because they no that some of us know that they are full of shit.We need fighters up there no a bunch of Monty halls playing. Let's make a deal.If we showed unity by not using cell phones and radio silence it would send the office onto a tizzy and would really put pressure on the scumbag owner to do the right thing and go back to the old contract like he is supose to do.The city still paying him so he should do the right thing and pay us our money .Also next time you happen to see one of the reps SK if they took the pay cut also. Think we both no the answer to that. Best to you and your.s

Squid

wow, I thought the question was about summer run hours :crazy:

1union

Right now I could give two shits about summer work  I say no money no summer work but that's my opinion. we need to stop doing for this scumbag and make sure we make it has hard has we can for him to run his company that we made the best way in the city!REMEMBER HE is STEALING OUR MONEY!

yabba

Quote from: 1union on June 18, 2013, 11:13:15 PM
Right now I could give two shits about summer work  I say no money no summer work but that's my opinion. we need to stop doing for this scumbag and make sure we make it has hard has we can for him to run his company that we made the best way in the city!REMEMBER HE is STEALING OUR MONEY!

i agree with you but we have to cover summer work...its doe work and its part of our work.at least it would be forced from the bottom up...charters well that a different story,that is not doe work and all money in the company pocket,why is charters going out thats the question..

grimreaper

You would think the union would say something, What a disgrace 1181 is.

worker341

Fact summer work is bided upon the union and the boss know how many and who got the summer work so stop the shit and start giving out the news 1181. Fact no contract no summer workers for our asshole boss. This is not a full time job when you want it to be neil. No summer work has to be covered. Our old contract states 42 weeks not 43, 44, etc. You want 52 weeks of work then sign the contract. Give us sick time and pay us a full pension. You say you can't afford to pay us our right salary then don't bid on summer work you asshole. take the summer off with no work, go on unemployment like we do. see what it is like not to collect money form the BOE (city). Have a nice summer I wish you no harm god will judge you when your time is up.