December Parking Payment is DUE NOW.

Started by Gary 209, December 07, 2020, 06:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Seems like there might have been some confusion on December Parking Payment. If you are back to work then you MUST see Grace or me NOW for December. Those members that are NOT working today or this week, I will use your security.

I was trying to make it easier for you not to make a special trip to make the payment. Some members told Grace this morning that they DO NOT HAVE TO PAY THIS MONTH. That is Not what I said. There were over 20 cars in the lots this morning and Grace ONLY got 2 payments. In these unknown times going forward, that's what the security is for.

My PAYMENT to the Owner is Due on the 1st., and Must Be Made On Time or We Lose the Parking. I agreed to a Month by Month term this year, so I am Not liable for a 10 month contract as last year. We do Not want any reason to lose our Parking which he already moved us from the small lot last month. He got over twice as much for it then we were paying and for 12 months not 10 months.

We will also be collecting for January 3 days before the break (21st- 23rd or before).

Curves:

Carl will be in tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9:00 - 10:30 - see him or leave it in the mailbox tomorrow morning.

Thank You
Gary 106