Atlantic to Roll on Tuesday

Started by Buzz, January 19, 2013, 11:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Looks like Domenic is gathering a flock of scab matrons to work starting Tuesday (some possibly from PA). Hear they're getting a crash safety course of some kind over the weekend and their certs are being rubber stamped to fast-track them through the system. Let's see what OPT and their inspectors close their eyes to when it suits their purpose.

"Fu#k you, 1181"

Gatto
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

terminator

This is UNREAL ! You mean to say that they hire out of state matrons and over a HOLIDAY 3 day weekend...OPT is going to be able to process their paperwork and certify them? We all know how long paperwork takes to get processed thru OPT during their regular work hours. It didnt take long for the 'suport' to crumble.

Buzz

That fat fu#k never supported us.

terminator

Thats why I said "support" - we will see if the media reports how these matrons were so quickly qualified.

Buzz

I think that, as with the 7th and 8th graders, this is not as much about saving money as it is the mayor just having his way. He is anti-union ... period. If you're union, you're a target. Losing almost a half-billion dollars for failure to reach a teacher evaluation agreement did not concern him. Beating the UFT down was all that mattered. We're dealing with an egotistical lunatic, so logic goes out the window.

Let one of these poor kids get hurt because one of these scabs didn't do her job correctly and the shit will hit the fan.

terminator

Buzz...well said and I totally agree BUT the media should look into how 'fast' these people were certified by OPT...BEFORE some kid gets hurt/left on a bus/lost. We all know it is impossible to get certified that fast. If they are really from out of state it should be interesting for them to deal with the 'citizens' of our dear city...lol