Reliant - One of the city's worst!

Started by Buzz, September 20, 2019, 05:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

a previous article in august had pioneer right up there with reliant in most delays and breakdowns..

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on September 20, 2019, 05:29:47 PM
a previous article in august had pioneer right up there with reliant in most delays and breakdowns..

Really? Wow ... missed that one.

justmindingmybusiness

Anyone can say anything they want about Pioneer, but we're still the best. 

Air_Brakes

Jmmb. You must be crazy.  This company has gone so far downhill since the strike it's not funny.
No comradery, favoritism beyond logic, get treated like herpes by the mechanics, people fired after being loyal to the company, hammered by inspectors who should be incarcerated, etc etc etc   
Hey It's a good job but if we're the best there's trouble in Bedrock. 

yabba

Quote from: Buzz on September 21, 2019, 02:29:40 AM
Quote from: yabba on September 20, 2019, 05:29:47 PM

Really? Wow ... missed that one.

it was august 25th   ny daily news ... they listed about 5 companies...pioneer and reliant being the big ones.. aticle is still online   im not good at copying links...if you search school bus delays it show on ny rag paper website still

Buses operated by Leesel Transportation Corp., Reliant Transportation, Inc., G.V.C., LTD and Pioneer Transportation saw the most delays and breakdowns. Their contracts were worth more than $294 million last fiscal year.

Golfnut

Could it be we had the one of the most breakdowns because we have one of the largest companies?

faceit

All lives matter

Buzz

Quote from: Golfnut on September 21, 2019, 02:22:58 PM
Could it be we had the one of the most breakdowns because we have one of the largest companies?

That's what I'm thinking.