TheKid124 - Where are you???

Started by Buzz, May 09, 2023, 07:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

What happened to this guy? Is he still with us I wonder? Hasn't posted since December. He was the most prolific poster of all. 
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz

Slowbus

I don't know how kid24 looks like,but yesterday I saw a young Hispanic dude driving the s74 I remember his face from pioneer I pulled next to him at the light he told me that mta was the best move he ever made and that the bus is more comfortable .

Buzz

QuoteI don't know how kid24 looks like,but yesterday I saw a young Hispanic dude driving the s74 I remember his face from pioneer I pulled next to him at the light he told me that mta was the best move he ever made and that the bus is more comfortable .

That wasn't him ... he wasn't Hispanic. But the guy you saw certainly wasn't the first to make that move. A young guy SHOULD be driving for the city, not a school bus. You do this after you do 20 years with the MTA.

Slowbus

Quote from: Buzz on May 10, 2023, 04:53:26 PM
QuoteI don't know how kid24 looks like,but yesterday I saw a young Hispanic dude driving the s74 I remember his face from pioneer I pulled next to him at the light he told me that mta was the best move he ever made and that the bus is more comfortable .
100%

That wasn't him ... he wasn't Hispanic. But the guy you saw certainly wasn't the first to make that move. A young guy SHOULD be driving for the city, not a school bus. You do this after you do 20 years with the MTA.

Tommy Gall

There is only one Kid.  Kid Gallagher

Buzz

Quote from: Tommy Gall on May 30, 2023, 04:07:16 AMThere is only one Kid.  Kid Gallagher

Regret to say I don't think I know who you are.

Tommy Gall

I fly under the radar buzz

Golfnut

Buzz , you ain't missing much ! 😂 Just Kidding ! I love Kid Gallagher !