Medical Insurance

Started by Ernie, May 06, 2020, 07:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

To everyone hunting down Medical Insurance.I have been in contact with Insurance Companies...This is my findings,I hope it helps..

The company is Fidelity

Ashley 929-255-0238
Tatiana 917-745-2254

The people over the age of 65 who go to Part B Medicare please contact
Donald 347-738-0950 
All are licensed providers.

driver

Thanks Ernie! Just called very helpful...She took care of it all.

WigWag16

Quote from: Ernie on May 06, 2020, 07:13:44 PM
To everyone hunting down Medical Insurance.I have been in contact with Insurance Companies...This is my findings,I hope it helps..

The company is Fidelity

Ashley 929-255-0238
Tatiana 917-745-2254

The people over the age of 65 who go to Part B Medicare please contact
Donald 347-738-0950 
All are licensed providers.

Is there a general number to call? Both numbers voice boxes are full

wheresmymoney!

Yes and noone answers the phone

WigWag16

Not sure if anyone of you guys can help me but I Fedelis are morons. I'm looking up insurance plans and there's one for 150 monthly, 1100 deductible..not bad. But I keep getting different answers 1) I was told I pay my co pay and after I hit the deductible it's free after that 2) I was told that I gotta pay the dr cost first and after i hit 1,100 then my co pays are 30 a visit. Does anyone know the answer to this or any advice ?

MR.AIRPRESSURE

Any info on how the meeting go today??

PROUD MEMBER

My opinion, before you make any decisions on health care call Ashley with Fidelis Care. Her phone number was already posted but here it is again. 929-255-0238 If she doesn't answer leave a voicemail if her voicemail is full call back again. I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised. Obviously no matter what she tells you the decision is up to you.

wheresmymoney!

Quote from: MR.AIRPRESSURE on May 07, 2020, 09:55:46 PM
was that for family or single? Im guessing single.

wheresmymoney!

I was scared to ask lol hoping to wake up from this benefits nightmare soon!

Buzz

Quote from: MR.AIRPRESSURE on May 07, 2020, 09:55:46 PM

Bus contracts are off the agenda again so it's not going to mean anything to us really. (Watching it online right now just in case any of our guys get to speak anyway.)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

OMG

What does furlough mean?
A furlough is "a temporary layoff from work." People who get furloughed usually get to return to their job after a furlough.

People often encounter the word furlough during government shutdowns, in which nonessential public employees are told not to go to work. Private companies, however, also furlough employees.

In general, people are not paid during furloughs but they do keep employment benefits, such as health insurance. Furloughs are mandatory. Workers are ordered not to do anything work-related while they are on furlough. 

wheresmymoney!

So....why did we lose our benefits...the insurance we have/had was the best...need out of network drs. Its going to be a big problem. The cobra is what i would have gotten but its almost 2k a month for family.  They mark up 102%....

OMG

I know, sucks for us all. Hope none of our coworkers get hurt over this. Honestly, this is a lay-off, not a Furlough. And the doe doesn't seem to care, or anyone else either.