GPSs on all buses by Sept. 5?

Started by Buzz, August 14, 2019, 01:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: Air_Brakes on August 24, 2019, 02:08:34 AM
Yeah it bit somebody in the ass that didn't deserve it and look what happened to him

Anybody want to guess who's taking his place?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

I'm sure we all have a good guess. The real question should be does anyone want to post it here?

faceit

Why not it will probably be Carmine.not a bad guy I like him but it will not be easy filling those shoes
All lives matter

PROUD MEMBER

I thought that at first but I don't think so. My pick is Buzz!

faceit

That would be mine too but Carmine has experience
All lives matter

LMR

Buzz

Quote from: faceit on August 24, 2019, 02:12:14 PM
Why not it will probably be Carmine

Bingo! We have a winner.

Good kid, Carmine. I wish him the best of luck.

Chris_vitucci

Carmine is more then qualified to take Tommy's spot. It's really unfortunate what happened to tommy but they made there decision. Carmine has the experience.  he  did this exact job at  his old company before coming here he has the knowledge and is familiar with Staten island it's really a no brainer in my opinion and he's really easy to talk to one of the best guys I've ever had the pleasure of working with he'll be fine and I wish him nothing but the best

PROUD MEMBER

Is Carmine definitely taking the job? As I said I thought he would be the best replacement for Tommy but I didn't think he had enough time as a driver to put his papers in.

Buzz

Yes, he is replacing Tommy.

This is not the first company he worked for so I don't know how much time he has in the union.

Buzz

Meant to post this sooner ... as it turns out, Vinny's lost 35 runs. Some of those drivers found their way to Pioneer. Right now it looks like there will  not only be enough drivers to cover all the runs, but there will be shapes as well.

PROUD MEMBER

I heard about Vinny's losing the 35 runs last week. I also heard TODAY that we are still short drivers. Both from what I consider very reliable sources. I guess we'll find out next week

PROUD MEMBER

Also I hope my source with regards to the number of drivers is wrong for two reasons.  Even tough the extra money is nice, it will cause less confusion with who gets extra work and who doesn't.  And more importantly it's better for the Union.