Tanks Are In

Started by Buzz, July 10, 2021, 03:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKid24

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on August 09, 2021, 04:52:31 AM
I heard once the new pumps are open that there WILL NOT be anymore getting fuel before ur AM run.

Stuuuuuuuupid

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on August 09, 2021, 02:53:33 PM
The reason could possibly be that with the new location of the pumps that fueling in the AM would interfere with buses leaving the yard.

How so? The line would form just as it had before. It amounts to making the left to get fuel 50 feet further down.

Anything to make it more difficult to get fuel. Like in the afternoon when the fucking fuel truck is there ...
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on August 09, 2021, 06:03:41 PM
Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on August 09, 2021, 02:53:33 PM
The reason could possibly be that with the new location of the pumps that fueling in the AM would interfere with buses leaving the yard.

How so? The line would form just as it had before. It amounts to making the left to get fuel 50 feet further down.

Anything to make it more difficult to get fuel. Like in the afternoon when the fucking fuel truck is there ...

Lmaooo just wait to see how long it takes for the gas guy to even get to us and know we are there waiting. So if I leave the yard at 7:20 for an 8am pick up and nobody is online I can't get gas when it benefits me....annoying

PROUD MEMBER

First of all it may not even be true but that's what I heard. Secondly, the question was asked why and I gave a POSSIBLY answer. And BTW it's not just a matter of 50' down more. The vans that park overnight outside the driver's room and down the alleyway would be in the way with the new pumps whereas they are not in the way with the old pumps. Bottom line ask Steve if it's true and if so, why?

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on August 09, 2021, 11:10:56 PM
First of all it may not even be true but that's what I heard. Secondly, the question was asked why and I gave a POSSIBLY answer. And BTW it's not just a matter of 50' down more. The vans that park overnight outside the driver's room and down the alleyway would be in the way with the new pumps whereas they are not in the way with the old pumps. Bottom line ask Steve if it's true and if so, why?

Well why can't the vans that park down the alley way park UP the alley way?

Rhetorical ... I know you don't know the answer.

Buzz

Talked to Steve. He says the reason is that oil, DEF, etc. will have to dragged out there every morning.

I still don't understand why it can't be dragged out sooner rather than later but that's the answer I got.

Also told me vans will not be parking down the fuel alley so we'll be able to make the right (so that's not the reason for no a.m. fueling), and as long as the old pumps have been removed we'll be able to make the left also.