Tomorrow

Started by Manwithabus, February 19, 2013, 11:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: 4real on February 21, 2013, 06:00:22 PM
I have to agree with john and terminator, I spent many days as a shape and only getting paid for weeks on 1/2 day pay while drivers were covering runs, and more dishearting when one of Ernies " strike captians " is covering just 2 days back...WTF

Again, as a general rule I agree. There are guys who can't get on the cell phone fast enough so they can get an hour's pay when a shape is sitting there. I do feel, however, there are exceptions and times when it's warranted.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

4real

Im all for people making extra money but I feel this strike almost broke the union faster then the 79 14 week strike.. So our mentality should be UNION FIRST

John Eadicicco

WTF!!!!!!! We are back one day n the phonies of Pioneer R tripping over each other to cover work! I guess people don't get it that the contractors are looking to find any loophole to get rid of 1181 drivers! WAKE the F€£k Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on February 22, 2013, 01:30:05 AMWAKE the F€£k Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F€£k ??? How'd you get those symbols on here? I've never seen them before.

John Eadicicco

mirrorcheck

Better to be lucky then good sometimes. If you cant be lucky or good though....you need to be a dictator!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Not to belabor the point, but today there were so many people out that Ernie and Owen had to do runs this morning.

Now what?  :shrug:

terminator

Would have paid to see Owen get stopped by an inspector...LOL