Everybody gets 85% til 4/20 -GUARANTEED!

Started by Buzz, March 18, 2020, 06:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

OK ... just heard from Ernie (who got it from Michael) ... Everybody, including new hires, will DEFINITELY be paid til April 20th at 85%.

Also, Easter week checks, for those who get it, will be 100% of pay.

It will be a while before we know what will happen if it goes beyond April 20 ... I don't know if it's even being discussed at this time.

By the way ... according to our contract, new hires are NOT entitled to be paid until the 20th but I understand Neil very willingly went along with it. Say what you want but he's being extremely cooperative in trying to make this as painless as possible for us. Gotta give the "douche bag" some  credit here.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Actually, I'm hoping we go back to work on the 20th.

Eucerin

Buzz, again thanks for posting information to us under difficult time's... stay safe and be healthy..

PROUD MEMBER

There was a video just posted on another website of Michael speaking this morning (3/20/20) about our pay and he said and I quote 85% of our pay has been secured "throughout this school closing" as well as our Medical and Pension. He DID NOT say anything about it ending on April 20th if schools do not reopen at that time.

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz
I don't know how to do it but maybe you can pull up today's video and post it here for everyone else.

Buzz