wage accrual

Started by worker341, June 11, 2013, 01:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock Steady

You gotta be out of your mind not to make a move . . . . . . sorry, enough is enough, tired of all the body blows I'm getting hit with, I need to hit back and make it personal. !!!!

mirrorcheck

Rocksteady I admire your spirit. You think the office thats is the non union part is cheering for some change for the better? Think they want to be out driving a bus? Agree on something needs to be done. I know one thing this company has become a 3ring circus. Do not know the best course of action at this stage if at all.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

mirrorcheck

PS. When we had a driver a few years ago retire the SI Advance came and did a great article about that driver. I'm sure junior bloomberg the boss was happy, good press and all. Since coming back from the strike and all that's happened why hasnt the advance come down and done an article on workers being violated? If we leave a kid on a bus ...they put your name and address in the paper. How come when corporate steals from the employees that's ok? Unreal.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Goose623

Ok 4 real u complain left right on this forum. What should we do then? What should the union do? You criticize everyone but never offer any ideas or solutions.

Goose623

Without these checks I will not be able to pay my mortgage this summer. So for me to sit back and take this shit is not negotiatiable. I personally am at my breaking point. Something needs to b done.

driver

The situation we are in now stinks... there are too many non-union company's and that is whats hurting us.  The mayor would love us to go on strike, we would be done.. We have to wait for the official ruling and injunction hopefully, and pray that our union and the new mayor will help us.... As of June, 26th 2,000 drivers are out of work.. lets not join them..

rc1790

With less than 10 days left of school, I don't think the timing of any action would affect anyone but us. Take the summer off and regroup. The owner would love it if we jeopardize the nlrb appeal which is hopefully in our favor.

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on June 13, 2013, 02:32:44 AM
With less than 10 days left of school, I don't think the timing of any action would affect anyone but us. Take the summer off and regroup. The owner would love it if we jeopardize the nlrb appeal which is hopefully in our favor.

You've got it exactly right.  :thumbup:   :thumbup:   :thumbup:   :thumbup:   :thumbup:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

4real

Quote from: Goose623 on June 13, 2013, 12:16:59 AM
Ok 4 real u complain left right on this forum. What should we do then? What should the union do? You criticize everyone but never offer any ideas or solutions.
. If u can't make your mortgage without these checks how you gonna pay anything on strike, and the reason for my comment who the HELL are you striking against in the summer, lets be smart before we act not stupid.

Goose623

I said we should have a strike vote. And of course you have no suggestions or ideas.

worker341

Neil our Boss is showing us all what a dick head he really is. Our wage accrual was not there for us to enjoy this Fathers day. He kept our Easter checks, cut our pay by 71/2 % and now our hard earn wage accrual money. So please people when he comes to work do not say hello or smile at him. wake up and learn what a prick he really is. You know who you are so stop the shit . He put us all in a big shit hole. So Happy Fathers day you little shit grow up and be a man and do the right thing give us all our money we earned it.

mirrorcheck

Bravo Worker341....well said. He was a millionaire in waiting. His behavior and immaturity rivals that of the Hilton girls and the Kardashians. They all never worked a day in there life ...therefore they havent got a clue what the working man faces. Enjoy your fathers day you are a better man then him. I heard he had his entourage of lawyers here last week. I'm sure if that's so, they weren't delivering good news.
    Wanna bes like this POS are never happy and they always follow someone else. If he were a real leader he'd sit down and negotiate the way he does with everyone else. Instead he screws the very people that make him his money so he can drive that overpriced BMW. Go ahead make this place a parking lot and be a landlord. If it were that easy you would have done it already...you always take the easy way out.

1union

Find it hard to believe anything he says anymore till he comes down on a anouced visit so some of us can clear the air in front of everybody so he can clear some shit up.things getting way to cozy around here and the scumbag thief owner still is stealing our money!I