EPP, Legal!

Started by Kramer, April 12, 2013, 11:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kramer

Todays News article says EPP was legal. Buzz how do I do a link?

Buzz

Quote from: Kramer on April 12, 2013, 11:31:34 AM
Todays News article says EPP was legal. Buzz how do I do a link?

Go to that page, highlight the address in the location bar, right click > COPY, come here and right click > PASTE.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

So, Kramer ... what did you think of Seth?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kramer

Good News, He's my new dentist. Bad news, I might need root canal, but I rather him do it then that shmuck I as going to. Thanks Buzz!

steve

Two things should be done here, one is that all of the drivers and matrons should hire a very good lawyer and take out a class action suit against the mayor ,the DOE and the city for lying.
Number  two    everyone in here send  the site of  where it shows that MV transportation  purchased
Over 500 runs of special Ed work , where MV transportations lawyer and bloomberge worked together
In the past .now that's sounds like conflict of interest. and send it to Juan Gonzales of the daily news
Since he broke the the news about bloombergs lie , the old board of Ed would never let any company
Take so many runs but Bloomberg is running the show and since Wilcox is a puppet ,it's time for him to go . Back in 1979 the BOE said no one can take that many runs ,the name of the lawyer that does works for MV transportation and used to work for  Bloomberg is mathew daus , we have a news person that is fighting for us
Lets get up our asses and help him ,give him all the information we have so Bloomberg ,Wilcox can fall on their asses , fight and fight hard