NLRB

Started by steve, May 30, 2013, 04:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve

Now that the NLRB ruled our direction we should get back all our money with no bull attached
Now that the union has something to fight with we should be in good shape
If we hear from our union other than what we should , then it's time to get a class action suit
I do not have a job after June 27 and if our union lets this crap go any further
Then the company is going to file bankrupt and go under a different name and
I am out all my money that they owe me. If the union continues in this direction
Then there is no other choice but to fight with our own lawyers
We pay our dues and I see many new faces on the runs and nothing is done to stop it
Lets see what happens .

Eucerin

When did the NLRB release its decision? 

Stugots

I'll know when the NLRB decision has been made, when our acrual checks and Easter checks are in our hands.

driver

In relation to what you wrote.. Neil will not bankrupt his runs.. he will wait for his contract to be up and then do it.. Its common sense, he is making big money now with the contracts he has now. He is going to wind up paying everything back. The question is when....??? There are alot of new drivers in the company now because they do not want to hire from the unions master list..

John Eadicicco

You don't think this was ALL PRE-DETERMINED? Neil has known for some time that the NLRB was going to RULE AGAINST HIM! Why does he want the buyout to take effect before June 1? So he doesn't have to give the guys who retire their vacation accruel checks if they resign tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Also he's gonna hire as many casuals as he can so he is not forced to take from master seniority list come end of june. And 1181 is on board!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mirrorcheck

Now your talking John E. !!!  :thumbup:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

One of the first questions I asked Ernie Wednesday when the buy-out was first announced was whether people who left would receive back monies due if the rest of us do as a result of litigation. He said they definitely would and, double checking with him just now, he reiterated same.

They were rushed out the door before June 1 because that is another $10,000-plus he will save on medical for that month alone.

More would have probably taken it but there were only 10 ready replacements. But let's face it ... $8,000 is certainly no incentive to leave. It would only have been people who wanted to leave any way.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Someone who doesn't like rumor or BS said  to me 3 issues before the NLRB ruled all I'm our favor. Can any one validate this?
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

OK ... I just spoke to our VP and here is where we're at: The local NLRB has found in our favor and has verbally told 1181, but HAS NOT issued a formal, written decision BECAUSE on Wednesday, lawyers for the coalition filed an appeal. Therefore, the local NLRB has sent the case to NLRB headquarters in Washington and will let them make the official decision.

Hopefully, the Washington NLRB will agree with the local NLRB's findings and seek an injunction in federal court.

That is where we are at right now, straight from Eddie Giggs. Don't believe anything else.

Also note ... Michael will not issue a letter about this UNTIL he has something in writing from the NLRB.

Goose623

How long is this going to take? Another 2 months.

Eucerin

And then another appeal....

mirrorcheck

What out of touch cowards these contractors are. This money means nothing to them but a lot to us. KEEP DELAYING  YOU GUTLESS PUKES!

Buzz

Quote from: Goose623 on June 07, 2013, 07:57:55 PM
How long is this going to take? Another 2 months.

Actually, Eddie said they're going to "fast-track" this case because time is of the essence. Should be a matter of days or couple of weeks, rather than a month or more.

mirrorcheck

Thats good news Buzz,and the Losing side should pay any extra fees incurred to "fast track " the appeal. What Mutts these contractors are....they are in the same class as Bloomberg,all out of touch and uncaring. There is a place in the afterlife for these people,let them feel they can do what they want now.

Grrr

Can anyone tell me what the case is about at the NLRB?  What are we claiming?  What are we looking for?  Any specifics would be appreciated.