Check those tags!

Started by Buzz, October 05, 2018, 01:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on October 05, 2018, 01:26:03 PM
I'd assume this was an honest mistake and the driver has an explanation. Having said that I don't see the need to  publicize it here.  Obviously no matter what the situation is the public will see it as a negative for us.

It was in the Advance and on last night's Channel 2 news and you're worrying about publicizing it here? No names are mentioned and I had no idea who the driver was when I posted it, (and it doesn't matter), and did so only to caution others. And, yes, if you read some of the comments on SILive or Facebook, the public DOES see it as a negative for us.

It's all over, so don't single out this website.

Golfnut

Fortunately For us and unfortunately for the offending driver depending on how you look at it ,the mistakes of others makes the rest of us more aware  of what could very possibly go wrong if you aren't on top of things . Nobody goes to work wanting to put a child in danger . Last year alone When I got to my A.M. School I woke up the same child no less than 15 -20 times while going to hang my sign . Please be vigilant and avoid trouble .

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on October 05, 2018, 04:47:55 PM
I understand ur point about reminding drivers and attendants of their responsibilities but we shouldn't have to. And I'm not singling out this website. My point is someone obviously made a mistake (definitely an honest mistake, whether it's a driver with 40 years experience or one day experience) and even though it's news that is all over, why publicize it more? If you were that driver would you want to see your fellow Brother or Sister posting this?

I stated my purpose. 'Nuff said.

rc1790

This could be one of the added risks taken while covering  extra work. You know the kids on your own run. Not sure if that was the case.

Buzz

Man, you're fucking relentless. Just got to be right.

Thanks for offering to be my moral compass, but it's not necessary.

Buzz

Thank you and you do the same.