Escaping Vaccine Mandate?

Started by Buzz, October 26, 2021, 01:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Well, now ALL city workers are required to get the vax by this Friday. Could it be they're going to let bus drivers slide or is it just a matter of time? Good showing at the protest today.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

sbdriver1

Buzz

Quote from: sbdriver1 on October 26, 2021, 02:42:13 AM
It's just a matter of time

I think so too, but then as far as I know, deBlasio still has MTA workers on a vax OR TEST mandate.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on October 26, 2021, 10:33:50 AM
Quote from: sbdriver1 on October 26, 2021, 02:42:13 AM
It's just a matter of time

I think so too, but then as far as I know, deBlasio still has MTA workers on a vax OR TEST mandate.

As of November 14th all new hires for the MTA must be vaccinated

mirrorcheck

Best bet is not to predict the insane policies of the DeCommio . No rhyme or reason for anything he does . Not to be controversial (I had covid and got the Vax begrudgingly I know their game ) notice how all this talk of getting Vaxx has the city at close to 80% or better if you count the people that had it ? When are they gonna dummy up and say everything is ok ? It's that iron fisted grip they can't let go
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on October 26, 2021, 12:37:55 PM
As of November 14th all new hires for the MTA must be vaccinated

True.

Buzz

LMAO

You know Buzz I was thinking the same thing ! But here's a question we need to ask our selfs . If the mandate does come down are we going to stand with the drivers who chose not to get the so called vaccine ? I received the shot ( my own reasons ). But I totally support those who chose not too ! I will never support a mandate that fire Americans workers for making a decision on their own bodies while having a Wide open border with no testing or vaccine and moving the illegals all over the country ! This is about control and power ( as the dope in the White House's says )  PERIOD       

TheKid24

I had covid in June, recovered just fine. Been testing negative since due to my antibodies. At the end of the day it's all about power, brain washing people what the immune system is supposed to do. Also big pharma can't get rich off of natural immunity. I'm 35 and healthy no need for me to get the vax after having covid.

LMAO

Kid 24 I totally agree with you ! but if it does come down it's doesn't matter to them ! Stand strong 🇺🇸

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on October 26, 2021, 05:47:22 PM
           You know Buzz I was thinking the same thing ! But here's a question we need to ask our selfs . If the mandate does come down are we going to stand with the drivers who chose not to get the so called vaccine ? I received the shot ( my own reasons ). But I totally support those who chose not too ! I will never support a mandate that fire Americans workers for making a decision on their own bodies while having a Wide open border with no testing or vaccine and moving the illegals all over the country ! This is about control and power ( as the dope in the White House's says )  PERIOD     

Well, I'm sure the union is not going to advocate us standing with those who chose not to get vaccinated so anyone who chose to do so would be on their own.

I also voluntarily got the vaccine but I do not think anyone should be forced to get it. However, no matter how unfair it is, or how much of a control issue it is, it still comes down to this: Can you afford to stick by your principles at the expense of supporting your family?

Some can, some can't.

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on October 26, 2021, 06:31:08 PM
I had covid in June, recovered just fine. Been testing negative since due to my antibodies. At the end of the day it's all about power, brain washing people what the immune system is supposed to do. Also big pharma can't get rich off of natural immunity. I'm 35 and healthy no need for me to get the vax after having covid.

Agree with you 100%! So it comes down to whether you can afford to do without this  job or not. Unfortunate, but that's the choice.

LMAO

That's what you call a SHEEP 🐑 !!!!

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on October 26, 2021, 10:00:41 PM
That's what you call a SHEEP 🐑 !!!!

Nah ... it's what you call REALITY.

genejaco

First, I thought that it was 13 weeks in spring but then I remembered we got paid for several weeks until it was decided that we had to go on unemployment.  So now I am thinking 8 weeks.  Who knows for sure?  And who knows how much we owe?