Merry Christmas

Started by Ernie, December 24, 2016, 07:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

I just wanted to take moment to reflect on how lovely this time of year generally is , whether or not you celebrate Christmas, getting festive and in the holiday spirit is always fun. Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us, a time when we can look back on the year that has passed and prepare for the year ahead.
        Some have had a rough year while others may have had it easier. But none the less we all go through our own troubles and worries. However during this holiday season we should be grateful to those who have made our progress possible.
         I would like to give thanks and praise to our re-elected Slate which I am sure they will continue to fight for all of 1181.
        And staying in this spirit I wish you and your family the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of God's love at Christmas and always.
My Best Always
Ernie

LMR

Thank you Ernie,and God's richest blessings to you and your family my brother

interman

Merry Christmas Ernie and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your family.

Buzz

Beautifully expressed, Ern, thank you. And may all that you wish for others be bestowed tenfold upon you.

Merry Christmas to you and all.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WigWag

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night.