New dental plan

Started by interman, September 11, 2017, 06:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

interman

New dental plan can anyone tell me what this all about, Because I don't want to screw up what I have now

Buzz

I'd say the best thing to do is show it to your dentist and let him decide what's best for him.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Just got off the phone with Ernie and he's as much in the dark about this as all of us because nothing was said about this to anybody in the union. He's pressing the welfare fund manager (Bob D'Alessi, I believe) to postpone the enrollment period until everybody is given a full explanation of what this is all about. I'll keep you posted as soon as Ernie gets back to me with more info.

interman

Buzz

Originally told to me by driver, MSG, after speaking to Bob D'Alessi, and confirmed by Ernie, the enrollment date has been extended to Nov. 1.

Additional info from Ernie: A Guardian rep will be at Pioneer to answer questions Next Wednesday, 9/20, as well as the following Monday and Tuesday to explain the plan and benefits. (They still have not been fully explained to him.)

Ernie also said, if you do nothing, you will keep what you have now.

Don't do anything until you have a chance to talk to a Guardian rep.

LMR

Thank you for the info Buzz.

Buzz

hognol

I spoke to the Guardian rep they sent today. The lack of knowledge was simply amazing. Practically every question I asked went unanswered with a confused look on his face. I'm doing research on my own and answering most of my own questions. 

HershelN

Quote from: hogenol on September 21, 2017, 01:14:03 AM
I spoke to the Guardian rep they sent today. The lack of Bathmate knowledge was simply amazing. Practically every question I asked went unanswered with a confused look on his face. I'm doing research on my own and answering most of my own questions.

Man, I'm so annoyed when something like this happens. I totally feel for you.

Squid

Well that was quick.
The new dental plan is dead.
Gone... finished.
January 1st it's back to the old plan.
Now my dental claim has to be submitted for the third time😡

yabba

sont worry in the next contract we get wood teeth....cordiello is in talks with the beavers to see what the cost is to  carve teeth and leave our retiree to live in peace... its a win win for all

Buzz

You'll have to talk to Palladino about the beavers.  ;D