Staten Island zoo

Started by Goose623, January 30, 2013, 06:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goose623

Ernie just a suggestion the Mayor will be the zoo sat. For groundhogs day. Can we go and picket there?

rc1790

Chuck says "EPP" signs would be good

mirrorcheck

Would he bite again if we brought signs?  ;D
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

faceit

lets switch chuck with a ground hog with rabbies and hope he bites the prick...Im just sayin @#$%

GMC JOE

:thumbup:  I do not see any reason why a peaceful demonstration can not be done at the STATEN ISLAND ZOO !  Many parents should be there . Media would be there , the Mayor would be there , LET"S ROLL !   :yes:  :yes:  :yes:
In God We Trust

Buzz

Quote from: GMC JOE on January 31, 2013, 02:35:32 AM
:thumbup:  I do not see any reason why a peaceful demonstration can not be done at the STATEN ISLAND ZOO !  Many parents should be there . Media would be there , the Mayor would be there , LET"S ROLL !   :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

We will be there ... see my other post, "Let Our Leaders LEAD."
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

GMC JOE

I thought it was a suggestion  , Buzz
In God We Trust

John Eadicicco

I'm hearing that Mayor Scumberg is not gonna show his face at the S.I. Zoo, but Christine Quinn will be there instead. We STILL need to have a strong showing as it is widely covered by the media! Let's get our message out! Very important that we act as professional as we have all along!

mirrorcheck

Also Christine Quinn has come out and supported the local. It would be good to give her a nice welcome as she needs the union vote to get the democrat mayoral nomination.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on January 31, 2013, 08:25:52 PM
Also Christine Quinn has come out and supported the local. It would be good to give her a nice welcome as she needs the union vote to get the democrat mayoral nomination.

Absolutely. Let her know how much her support means to us.

Buzz

Quote from: GMC JOE on January 31, 2013, 12:02:32 PM
I thought it was a suggestion  , Buzz

There will be people there, Joe.

Kramer

Buzz, let us know if we get the permit for the SI Zoo tomorrow. Thanks!

Buzz

We got an "OK" ... it is to be peaceful and IN SUPPORT of Quinn. 6 a.m.