Lot Parking

Started by Buzz, March 01, 2013, 02:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Jacob is no longer collecting for the junkyard lot (Roy's). In Jimmy Ledger's absence rent is being collected by Gary, bus 209 and MSG, bus 229.  Be sure to pay by or before Friday, March 8. No rent is due for February because Roy has a heart. (If you're looking for a spot there is a waiting list.)

What's up with Curve's parking? Wants February and March rent. People parked half of January and half of February. Greedy bastards!

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

GMC JOE

:perplexed:  I guess busness is business , We should know that from our paycheck.
In God We Trust

Buzz

Ya' got a point there, Joe.  :thumb_up:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

terminator

Curves isnt going by IF you parked there but that you COULD have parked there...I asked!...lol

GMC JOE

and let us not forget about the waiting list .
In God We Trust

Gary 209

I like to thank everyone who has already paid for parking at the Junkyard for March. The owner called me and asked me what should be done for February's rent. I said it would be nice if he could wave February's rent since we only parked a 1/2 month in January and February, Also nobody got paid and has any money. He agreed and suggested let's start over for March. That was manly of him since he is a bussiness man, and proves a gentleman too. Not like other PARKING LOTS! He expects payment on the first Friday on each month from me, so it does not have to be on the 1st. of the month, which is also being a gentleman before a bussiness man! It is diffucult for me to catch everyone, so please see me (Gary 209) or Joe MSG 229. Joe is at the round table every day at the barn. Please put the parking cards in the window, the owner is there every day and does check them also. On another note RNS Collision has asked to rent the front yard (ours) and his workers do park behind the fence already. There are several other companies that do park behind the fence. As you see there are other cars in the front ( 2 WE BUY CARS) and cars for sale at times, so the front area is prime. Let's be equally manly and pay on time. Thank You Gary 209.
ps: Jimmy says Hello to All!!!  :wave:

Gary 209

One more thing, I could fit a few more cars in the lot. You can park in front of the 2 "We Buy Cars" since they don't move, and maybe another 1 or 2 else where in the yard. I signed up 2 more this month already. I been asked for certain spots, the only one reserved is the first one the your right as you pull in by the street. Everything else is 1st. come 1st. served. Please put your name and your bus # on the card, just in case I have to contact you or any reason (lights, alarm etc).
Thanks Again!
Gary 209