Yard Meeting Thursday

Started by Buzz, March 19, 2013, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Because numerous drivers have requested it, all drivers and matrons who do not have a trip on Thursday are to return after the morning run. Ernie was asked, and will be there, to address our concerns. I will assume you know the nature of this meeting and, as most of you have done with the previous post on this subject, and due to the sensitivity thereof, please refrain from making comments or asking questions here.

(I apologize to those of you whose posts I deleted on the other thread about accrual checks and trust my explanation in the PM I sent most of you was satisfactory.)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

1union

Hope to see as many drivers and matrons at the yard meeting thursday mornin as possible.we need to clear the air on all the rumors and let ernie anx the union know that if they need us we will be there.Stay strong anx United AND God BLESS1181!  :wave:

Squid

Meeting time has been changed to 5PM on Thursday at the yard.  As per Ernie. Must attend.

Buzz

Just spoke to Ernie ... he said to be there at 4:30 ... will still be there by 5 if you get in late, he'll fill you in.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

terminator

WE MUST STAND STRONG AND TOGETHER!!!