RCL Storage Lot - "Parking Available" Across From Loew's

Started by Gary 209, September 15, 2014, 04:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hello All  :wave:, Joe MSG and Myself hope everyone enjoyed their summer!

If You parked last year for the full year, Your spot was saved.

Parking is the same amount, and SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE!

PLEASE park in the same directions as always, and don't block anyone in.

Parking is For is for Our 1181 Pioneer Members Only:

Payment is Due on the 1st Friday of Each Month!!! You MUST pay by then. The owner is willing to wait till OUR pay day (1st Friday) and Not asking for it on the 1st of the month, as in the other lots.

Either pay Joe MSG 229 or myself Gary 209. MSG is in the barn at the round table each day (when you fuel up you can see him then) and at 3:45pm, and I will be available at 6:30am and between 3:35 till 4pm at the barn, also at IS24 and OLSS in the pm. In the afternoon in front of IS 24 (slot2) at 1:45pm and 2:30 till 2:45 at OLSS on Amboy & Huguenot Ave. It is YOUR responsibility to meet up with US! If you find it hard to see us, then give payment to a friend that does see us at these times and locations.

We are NOT going to Track you down to get paid or lay out the $$$ for you.  :no:

You will be asked Not to park there anymore! Sorry  :wave:

Please put the permits in the window. The owner is there daily and checks the cars for permits. This is "His Private Property" and "His Livelihood"! I do not need any calls from him "who's car is that".

Again Spots Are Available!

"Thank You" to the Majority of you that pay on time.  :thumbup:

Gary 209
Joe MSG 229

Buzz

Maybe if you provide FREE shuttle bus service to the yard, people would be more willing to pay.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

Speaking of parking keep your eyes out for NO PARKING signs on Arthur Kill Rd. Supposedly they're going to be milling on Thursday & Friday.