Guys please take a step back and BREATHE !!!!

Started by Hammer2161, September 04, 2020, 02:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammer2161

To everyone who actually takes the time to post on this site and any other site that has to deal with the struggles we are all facing right now.

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND TRY TO RELAX !!!!

We all hopefully come on here with good intentions and to try and keep each other informed on what is happening pertaining to us hopefully going back to work. These are for sure very trying and uncertain times for most if not all of us. My advice to all of us who actively participate in the banter that goes back and forth on here is NO TO TAKE IT TO HEART.

I know it sometimes appears as though someone may be attacking someone else but I do not think it is being done maliciously I think it is more out of the fear of the unknown. We unfortunately have not been given much information and it would appear the reason for that is simply because there is none being given out by the powers that be.

I can not speak for anyone else but I try to take the time to read what everyone posts including the links that are provided. If I have questions I ask and hopefully I don't offend anyone but BUZZ LOL. JUST KIDDING

yabba

very good post..i myself accept everyones opinion...the main problem is we have been  divided since the strike and we need to try and unite again...