The Grim Reaper is Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Started by Just_Right, September 14, 2011, 04:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just_Right

Here Ye Here Ye!

The mighty one is back on his self elected throne, let's keep a close eye on Mr.GM  aka Mr. Bipolar
First and foremost as  Mr. Righteous, at the beginning of the new school year is chasing drivers and attendants because their driving in the yard with their personal cars. One thing will never change he absolutely has zero  speaking skills or  the know how to speak with other human beings.
He is still talking down to and abusing the people at pioneer. An attendant went to the window speaking to dispatcher to try to find out about how to change a bus stop for her kid and in the middle of her talking Mr. Wonderful walks by and SLAMS the window in her face ..AND  get this..the reason he did that! IT WAS BEFORE 9am!!
Another one of our senior drivers was in the office to get a personal document and was CHASED
Out like a RABID dog by none other than Mr. Dog Catcher.
Some drivers even came in on their own time to try to make their first day a bit easier and got
Belittled and screamed at for trying to get their buses set up for a smoother running first day
And it was at the degrading mouth of Mr. You Know Who!

This man continues to demean every person that is around him. He is not Lord and Master.
He was not hired to degrade any employees of Pioneer transportation
Our past GM may have gotten upset and mad at you and even yelled but the man did it with the utmost  respect for you as a HUMAN!
And he never held a grudge for a driver or attendant who ever came before him for
a hearing. This one never fails to humiliate anyone who makes a mistake. Like he never
made a mistake in his life.
And the most upsetting thing I now have witnessed how he outright called a driver a liar
for being late to work. How dare he determine who lies and who doesn't?
How does he have the unmitigated gall to be judge and jury for a few minutes late???
And we are only in day four ladies and gentleman ,we are in for a rough year with
the almighty one!

When is Neil going to finally realize this was the biggest mistake he ever made for pioneer.
At no time did you ever see a GM scurry through the yard just to yell at someone for driving on property.
AND let me ask this. Why is he out there parking buses? Does he miss his yard days that much?
Hey Neil maybe you should demote him back to yard man!
What can we expect from Our Gracious Foul speaking GM now? I'm sure Neil will have his
Hands full this year. Why you ask? Listen to the disgust and talk among our fellow drivers
And attendants.

Buzz

Just_Right, I don't know if this is any consolation, but the study covered in this article might help explain the behavior you observed and described ... http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2009/10/18/the-making-of-a-toxic-boss.html

And of course, fear of a person is not to be equated with respect for that person. To get the latter, it first must be given.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

grimreaper

DID YOU GET A PAT ON YOU HEAD FROM THE BOSS FOR POSTING THAT. 

Goose623

Almost everyone in that office has an attitude.Bobby was talking to another driver at the window and I was waiting behind the driver so I could talk to him next. When the driver was done I stepped up to talk to Bobby and he closed the window on me. So i walked out and went home. I will never do extra work there ever again I will do what I have to and go home.Enjoy the weekend

Buzz

Quote from: grimreaper on September 16, 2011, 05:42:39 PM
DID YOU GET A PAT ON YOU HEAD FROM THE BOSS FOR POSTING THAT.

I'm afraid the gist of my post escaped you entirely.

Buzz

Quote from: Goose623 on September 16, 2011, 06:57:00 PM
Almost everyone in that office has an attitude.Bobby was talking to another driver at the window and I was waiting behind the driver so I could talk to him next. When the driver was done I stepped up to talk to Bobby and he closed the window on me. So i walked out and went home. I will never do extra work there ever again I will do what I have to and go home.Enjoy the weekend

Try not to take it personally, Goose. The first 10 days or so of school put a lot of stress and pressure on everybody ... especially the office. We only have to worry about one run ... our own. They have to deal with about 360 of them, the parents associated with them, the schools they involve, plus the idiots at OPT. I guess the guy before you just happened to be "the last straw" at that particular time.

For anybody that wants to accuse me of defending Bobby ... guilty as charged. I've been friends with him for many years. That has not exempted me from being the target of his occasional verbal barbs. I just write it off as having caught him at the wrong time and try again another day. May not be as easy for you, but I really doubt that he intended it as a personal affront.

terminator

Buzz...I normally agree with you but Bob has been getting more and more sarcastic/nasty as the years go by. Some of us just give it right back to him - like I have done in the past but that still doesnt make it right. Since the 'new GM" has taken over it has definitely changed the way the guys behind the windows and door treat drivers/matrons. As far as 'extra work' - nobody should be volunteering for anything there is nothing to gain.

grimreaper

You are so right.He talks to us like we are a$$holes. He's been making so many mistakes and it's only sept. but if we make a simple mistake it's hearing time. I was in the office many times when he is talking to a driver/matron like he is your friend then as you walk out he talks negative about you. What a two face.

Buzz

Quote from: terminator on September 28, 2011, 06:37:25 PMSince the 'new GM" has taken over it has definitely changed the way the guys behind the windows and door treat drivers/matrons. As far as 'extra work' - nobody should be volunteering for anything there is nothing to gain.

Agreed. I think what you are seeing is a result of what a number of people have mentioned ... a decline in morale amongst the office staff, perhaps even more so than amongst the union employees. There seems to be an erosion of camaraderie in there as well as a negative workplace atmosphere that has, unfortunately, permeated the whole company. Not your father's Pioneer.  :cry2:

GMC JOE

:crying:  Nothing like the old days .
In God We Trust