" NLRB " Lawsuit

Started by jb55tots, May 13, 2013, 05:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb55tots

Dear All 1181 Members,   
     "When The Saints Come Marching In"  Pioneer Drivers, Let That be your " Theme Song " as you ride into Yard after you WIN!..      .... NLRB is going to rule on our Labor Situation, seems its taking time,  there are extenuating circumstances. First one being a past Practice of Collusion and Bribery between ' Owners " and NYC OPT AKA Office of Pupil Transportation.
      Feds are now investigating Comm. Bernstein from OPT and all cohorts involved, political contributions, etc. Along with State Senators and " Other " `politicos... big handful of " Others " in Appointed and Elected positions. Hounds are onto all of them, Including bottom " Inspectors " from OPT issuing Violations for Three Hours, and going Home after 8 Hour workday? Parking Tickets issued at F. Hydrants whilst Home and working?  To very Top of Ladder, " Feds are Involved, "  when OPT, and DOE contracts unveiled, with deals and Taxpayers $ involved its JAILTIME for OPT.  NYS Senator Williams Gonna be your Cell " MATE " Bernstein.  Neil, too late to come clean, not accepted. Fat Dom your on Tape. LoL, and some bodys been watching your illegal activities also.  At very least it was a False " Police Report " felony.. that's on Tape also. FATSO!
      Most of you probably don't know who I am.  However I know who you are. That's what I care about. My Uncle is a New York State Judge, My cousin is a Federal " ADA "  Prosecutor, and she's onto this with her independent teeth.  Andy, She has Neil on wire also.  joey

Buzz

Hallelujah, bruddah ... it should only come to pass ...  :thumbup:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

interman

Hope this true  they deserve everything that's coming to them

grimreaper

mirrorcheck

Doesnt seem like a far stretch if you add this all up. I wouldnt be surprised at all. I welcome violators getting violated and get to take there own medicine.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

hognol

I think I smell bull$hit.

4real

Does stink in here, but sounds good don't it

Just_Right

Hmmmmm Takes your quote and chews on it a bit.

Most of you probably don't know who I am.  However I know who you are. That's what I care about. My Uncle is a New York State Judge, My cousin is a Federal " ADA "  Prosecutor, and she's onto this with her independent teeth.  Andy, She has Neil on wire also.  joey

And your a School bus driver??

Squid

jb55tots...put down the crack pipe and back away from the keyboard. :wink_cheesy:

Birdie

What were you smoking when you posted this

grimreaper