Shocked!

Started by Golfnut, May 15, 2013, 11:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golfnut

Thanks for the fresh Ding in my new car ! You would think that being that we All work with each other more care would be taken getting in and out of your car at Sharrotts! Can't blame me because I was there first and you parked next to me and no it wasn't there yesterday ( I peeled the fresh clear coat off my door)! I would love to look at the camera to see who it was. Sc/mbag!

bug

A driver backed his bus into another drivers truck and took off a few weeks ago. Talk about sc=mbag. Thank god someone saw him. It cost him $2100.00

Buzz

Quote from: Golfnut on May 15, 2013, 11:29:54 PM
I would love to look at the camera to see who it was. Sc/mbag!

So why don't you ask Ernie if you can?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Manwithabus

Hey Golfnut, do it!  Ask Ernie to look at the camera.    Find out who it is and talk to him alone, man to man.   Golfnut, you're a good guy, I know you, and you're not one to make waves, but  I really think you should approach this pos.  What he/she did just isn't right. 

Golfnut

You know ,I should ask! The thing is I like everyone at work  and deep down I don't want to know who it is because I like coming into work and having everyone say hello and waving to people all day. that's what makes this such a good job because everyone is so friendly. I don't want to ruin that . Thank you for the kind Words Manwithabus. If I knew who you were I'm sure I would be saying what a nice guy you are  also!!

Manwithabus

Thanks Golfnut..........  I actually prefer  the moniker... It just makes things easier.  I'll see you Monday.