Collecting February Parking

Started by Gary 209, January 22, 2021, 05:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Curves Lot:

You can leave your February payment in the mailbox starting Monday. I will let you know what day Carlos will be in when I speak with him.

Johnson Street Lots:

Thank You All for making your January payment with Grace while I was out. It was very helpful to me.

Grace and I will start collecting for February parking payment next week. As usual Grace will be available in the mornings with the shuttle 5 am - 7 am, and I will be available at 6:30 am and between 3:00 - 3:30 pm.  Try to catch us next week.

Thank You Again!
Gary 106

TheKid24

I know it's only 2 dollars lol but anyone notice they have been short 2 dollars in their checks the last two weeks?

TheKid24

I noticed my federal taxes went from federal 82.68 to 83.06 and state 34.55 to 34.84?

LMAO

Hey kid 24  sorry to say that just the beginning sleepy Joe is going to get every nickel and dime he can for us ! Have you checked gasoline prices lately , going up everyday  2 day in office thousands of jobs lost ,broken promises and higher prices , oh  let's not forget his  Covid plan ( none ) it's going to get bad ........ but hey we didn't like the way the other guy spoke  😂😂😂😂

TheKid24

Quote from: LMAO on January 23, 2021, 03:45:58 AM
Hey kid 24  sorry to say that just the beginning sleepy Joe is going to get every nickel and dime he can for us ! Have you checked gasoline prices lately , going up everyday  2 day in office thousands of jobs lost ,broken promises and higher prices , oh  let's not forget his  Covid plan ( none ) it's going to get bad ........ but hey we didn't like the way the other guy spoke  😂😂😂😂

Lol
Sadly you're
Right

Hammer2161

So let me get this straight in the 3 days since Biden has been sworn in he is already responsible for the price of gasoline going up which has been happening since before the holidays. Thousands of lost jobs I guess no one had lost their job since the beginning of this pandemic. No vaccine plan that's a joke but we will see how that plays out. Oh yeah and he somehow managed to increase your federal and state tax rates and have it effective immediately.  I guess the out going president is not responsible for any of that. Thanks for keeping me amused.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Buzz

Wow, Hammer, I would never have figured you for a Biden supporter. Bad enough the pandemic put people out of work, but Biden needlessly put many thousands of people with high-paying union jobs by canceling the Keystone Pipeline and work on the border wall.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

LMAO

I don't know where you get your gas from but yes in 3 day I watch it go up 31 cents And don't  forgot about  open borders during a pandemic, cancellation of lower drug prices , woman's rights out the window along with being self reliant on energy,shut down and yes that's all in 3 day  , but hey it's Trumps fault !!!  COME ON MAN stop being a sheep 🐑  back to making America Last ,very sad ! 🇨🇳

Hammer2161

The Keystone Pipeline was going right through an Indian reservation destroying both their land and their water supply. So all though it created jobs it was at the cost of people's lands homes and lives. As far as the border wall goes sorry but I was never a fan. Not truly a Biden fan I consider myself more of an independent. But yes for this election I was mostly because my daughter worked on both his campaign and his inauguration. Something I am very proud of.

LMAO

We are and should be proud of are children no argument there ,  I am an independent and I'm sorry my friend I have voted on both sides aisle  THIS Democratic Party are the most evil and corrupt group of people I've have seen in my life time image if they really cared and worked with the president what could of been accomplished and while I didn't care for the way Trump spoke sometimes he had this country first and that all I cared about .

Buzz

Quote from: Hammer2161 on January 24, 2021, 01:59:03 AM
As far as the border wall goes sorry but I was never a fan.

Wow. That says a mouthful. No point in trying to address that with logic, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on January 24, 2021, 02:16:26 AM
I didn't care for the way Trump spoke sometimes he had this country first and that all I cared about .

Agree with you on both counts. Yes, he could be an abrasive asshole sometimes, but he absolutely had our welfare and regard for the Constitution as the basis of any of his policies. And I absolutely cannot understand anybody who would be against putting  America first ... and NOBODY made it more evident in anything they did than he.

Hammer2161

I have voted on both sides of the aisle as well. As far as evil I think we have an even share of that on both side of the so called aisle. Not sure what it is but it seems that both McConnell and Pelosi are more interested in what's important to them then they are their respective constituents. I also believe we need a system of checks and balances and I am somewhat concerned that the Democrats now control everything. I am hoping for the best as I would hope everyone else is. 

LMAO