Medicals

Started by hideout, July 30, 2020, 02:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hideout

Anyone receive any paperwork for their annual medical. My has been due the last few years in September and Pioneer has usually sent me my paperwork by now.

rc1790

Yes, Maria will mail it to you. Just did mine with Dr. Ceka

hideout

Buzz

Please note: THE UNION SAYS NOBODY SHOULD BE GETTING MEDICALS IF THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM.

Straight from Ernie and if you recall, I believe Michael put out a notice to that effect a couple of months ago.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

steady

Not sure that is good policy not to get your medical.  I did mine last month. I sent it to Maria.  I received a notice from the DMV that they received the medical and I'm good to go.  If you take the advise not to do your medical I believe you'll end up regretted it.

steady

sorry. regretting it

rc1790

Not paying for training. Good advice. Medicals not getting done, not such good advice.

WigWag16

Quote from: steady on July 30, 2020, 09:46:37 PM
Not sure that is good policy not to get your medical.  I did mine last month. I sent it to Maria.  I received a notice from the DMV that they received the medical and I'm good to go.  If you take the advise not to do your medical I believe you'll end up regretted it.

I did my medical two months ago. Sent it to
Maria and the DMV, only thing i got from the DMV was the return receipt I had not an actual letter that I am good, you received an actual letter from the State DMV saying you're good ?

yabba

Quote from: WigWag16 on July 30, 2020, 10:39:53 PM

Maria and the DMV, only thing i got from the DMV was the return receipt I had not an actual letter that I am good, you received an actual letter from the State DMV saying you're good ?

no you will not hear from dmv.... you can go on dmv website and create an account and check you license status.. and you will see you current expiration date for medical,

WigWag16

Quote from: yabba on July 30, 2020, 11:09:33 PM
Quote from: WigWag16 on July 30, 2020, 10:39:53 PM

no you will not hear from dmv.... you can go on dmv website and create an account and check you license status.. and you will see you current expiration date for medical,

Thanks I just checked....
Medical Certification Status: Certified  Learn more.

Medical Certificate Expiration Date: 06/04/2022

Self-Certification Driving Type: Non-Excepted Interstate Learn more.

steady

Yes I received an email Notice of Medical Certificate Update from the DMV.  It states quote "The medical certificate for your CDL and/or CLP ENDING IN #### has been updated.
I got this email 7/2

steady

The DMV also sends me notices when my medical is expiring

Buzz

Quote from: steady on July 31, 2020, 12:12:04 AM
Yes I received an email Notice of Medical Certificate Update from the DMV.  It states quote "The medical certificate for your CDL and/or CLP ENDING IN #### has been updated.
I got this email 7/2

Yep, I've gotten these emails also ... may have to be signed up for MyDMV to get them.

Also tells me when vehicle inspections are due. Don't remember if they do it for registrations ... think that comes in snail mail.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.