Outdoor School 🤣

Started by WigWag16, August 24, 2020, 09:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheresmymoney!

Buzz

Quote from: WigWag16 on August 24, 2020, 09:38:17 PM
Seriously what drugs are these two on 🤣

https://nypost.com/2020/08/24/nyc-streets-parks-to-be-outdoor-classrooms-amid-coronavirus/

No secret that de Blasio smokes fatties. This might work for 2 - 3 weeks until it starts getting cold. Then what?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

wheresmymoney!

Just to set it up id like to see it.  Just hope we get to work soon!

yabba

Quote from: Buzz on August 24, 2020, 11:27:10 PM
Quote from: WigWag16 on August 24, 2020, 09:38:17 PM
Seriously what drugs are these two on 🤣

https://nypost.com/2020/08/24/nyc-streets-parks-to-be-outdoor-classrooms-amid-coronavirus/

No secret that de Blasio smokes fatties. This might work for 2 - 3 weeks until it starts getting cold. Then what?

Fatties.   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:     I love it. 

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on August 25, 2020, 01:48:10 AM

No shit, man. Cousin knew somebody that used to have to drive him and Sheebah around. Says they would light up as soon as they got in the car.  They'd make Cheech and Chong look like tea-totalers. (And let's face it ... you'd have to be high to marry a beast like her!)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

Quote from: Buzz on August 25, 2020, 11:47:39 AM
Quote from: yabba on August 25, 2020, 01:48:10 AM

No shit, man. Cousin knew somebody that used to have to drive him and Sheebah around. Says they would light up as soon as they got in the car.  They'd make Cheech and Chong look like tea-totalers. (And let's face it ... you'd have to be high to marry a beast like her!)

i believe it...  cheech nd chong a classic...his name is ralllpppphhhhh

WigWag16

Just left the refresher. Owen said we don't know when we are going back because opt hasn't told pioneer anything and same with safety on the bus, opt hasn't said anything. I asked if Jewish and catholic open up would they use pioneer he said if opt says do provide service yes. Then he did some course on disorders, like now all of a sudden we are psych majors