Medicals

Started by hideout, July 08, 2021, 07:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hideout

Found out that EG Healthcare does not accept our paper medical forms. You have to download an app. and fill out all your medical info. Does anyone know what we bring back to Pioneer? Does EG healthcare forward it to them? Anyone know? Thanks!

Buzz

I think you should call the office and ask.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

hideout

Thanks I'll call Maria tomorrow.

PROUD MEMBER

Hideout
Once you get an answer from Maria I'd appreciate if you could let us know what she said.

hideout

Sorry I was away for the weekend. Maria wasn't in last Thursday or Friday. Spoke with Bobby on Friday, since Maria wasn't in, he had no info. just suggested to be guided by what EG Healthcare says. I will ask them when I go if they send the medical info. over to Pioneer. I do know that I had to go to pass my physical.com app. ,download it,  create an account, fill it out, as per EG Healthcare, prior to my visit. If I find out anything more I will post it.

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz

Quote from: hideout on July 13, 2021, 05:37:42 AM
    Sorry I was away for the weekend. Maria wasn't in last Thursday or Friday. Spoke with Bobby on Friday, since Maria wasn't in, he had no info. just suggested to be guided by what EG Healthcare says. I will ask them when I go if they send the medical info. over to Pioneer. I do know that I had to go to pass my physical.com app. ,download it,  create an account, fill it out, as per EG Healthcare, prior to my visit. If I find out anything more I will post it.

Yikes! So much easier to go to Scafuri ... unless EG fills out the union reimbursement form for you, which Scafuri doesn't.

PROUD MEMBER

EG does fill out the reimbursement form. Having said that, I sent mine in in January but still haven't received the check.

hideout

Went to EG today for my medical. First thing they ask when you go in is if you downloaded the, "Pass Your Medical App", and answered all the questions( same questions as your paper medical form Pioneer gives you). After your exam they said they fill their portion of the form and email you the form signed off on. I had a 12 o'clock appointment and had my forms emailed to me by 1:30 the same day. I printed them out and will bring them to Pioneer this week.
     Before leaving EG Healthcare they did hand me the 2year medical certificate we have to carry with us. But I also got a second email from the pass my physical app for the medical certificate to print out. I don't know why since again they handed it to me before I left their office. So you get (2) email's after your exam. One for your medical papers all signed to bring back to Pioneer and again a 2nd email for the medical certificate. Hope this helps anyone who uses EG Healthcare for their DOT Physical.

LMAO

After you print them out you need 3 things
1. The forms with STAMP  From doctor office ( must have the STAMPS )
2. Medical certificate
3. TB form with the 2 dates
Other wise your driving back to the office
Just did mine from EG before break

hideout

Thanks I realize that you need the TB dates(when tested and when checked) two days apart. Also the doctor's stamp on the form. I will bring the printed out medical forms with me on Thursday during my TB check and make sure they are on there. Did you give all the forms to Marie at Pioneer once completed?

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on July 13, 2021, 09:42:19 PM
EG does fill out the reimbursement form. Having said that, I sent mine in in January but still haven't received the check.

I would have called Ernie long before now.

LMAO

Once you have all that it goes to Maria ( give a call and see if and when she might be in )

hideout

Thanks LMAO. When you had your medical done did they stamp it and put the TB results on it when you went back two days later for the TB check?

LMAO

Hand them the print outs and tell them you need them to be stamp.  in and out 5 min they will hand you the TB paper work back

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on July 14, 2021, 03:02:22 AM
Hand them the print outs and tell them you need them to be stamp.  in and out 5 min they will hand you the TB paper work back

I'm impressed! You've actually given some constructive and helpful information on this site. It's a first!!   ;D ;D ;D

hideout

Thanks again! Please enjoy the rest of your summer.

LMAO

Hideout your welcome ! Buzz  :yippee: come on 😂

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on July 14, 2021, 03:15:20 AM
Hideout your welcome ! Buzz  :yippee: come on 😂

LOL ... or should I say LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Stereo

I used EG Health Care for the medical. Asked them to print off all the results for Maria. Even though they said the paperwork goes straight to Federal, not sure if this agency is the same that Maria sends it to.