AKR Junk Yard Parking Is For PAID Members ONLY! - Due 10/4

Started by Gary 209, October 02, 2013, 05:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

We are now collecting for October parking. Please see Joe MSG or myself by friday 10/4. I will be at the barn thursday at 2:30 and the rest of the week 3:35 - 4:00 pm.. Joe MSG is at the round table after the morning run daily and after 4:00 pm..  :yes:

Also there were atleast 6 extra cars in the lot today, probably due to the rope off street parking on AKR. I understand that there was less/no parking in the street when you came to work  :cry2:, but the lot is for PAID MEMBERS ONLY with PERMITS. There is a sign posted "PRIVATE PROPERTY VEHICLES WILL BE TOWED AT OWNER'S EXPENSE" with tow company's information.  :yes: If you did park there today you did take up a PAID MEMBER'S spot. They did call me early this morning to let me know that there was No Spot for them! If you want to park there let us know and we can change the parking patten to accommodate (you) more cars. It is NOT fair or right that they PAID for parking and You took their spot :thumbdown:, I wrote down several plates and car info. that did not belong.

Members Thank You for displaying the permits in window, it was almost 100%  :thumbup: :thumbup: . It made my job easier and guarantees that you have your spot when you get in! Thank You Again!

Gary 209
Joe MSG

Buzz

Being you're using this website to convey a for-profit, commercial message, proper monetary compensation is expected.  ;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Gary 209

Quote from: Buzz on October 02, 2013, 04:49:30 PM
Being you're using this website to convey a for-profit, commercial message, proper monetary compensation is expected.  ;D

When you are right, you are right! You can have a Free Week Parking during the Christmas Break, or exchange it for a week in August 2014. Just remember to put the permit in the window or you will be towed!!  :-*

Buzz

I'll bet you give out free ice cubes in the winter, too!  :devil:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.