ARE YOU KIDDING?

Started by faceit, October 25, 2013, 03:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock Steady

Either way, this guy in our drivers room ranting about his family members contract  the other morning from Reliant just got me nervous that's all. I hope ours is much, much different. 

gigi11744

Please tell me where all this info is coming from... give me a web page ,an artical, a copy of the contract that u have that was proposed to pioneer drivers ...if u can provide this so i can make an informed decision i would greatly appreciate it ..if not shut the fuck up fools

Stugots

Senior men get screwed again.  The more accrual checks you have, the more money they take away.  Ive never seen a union where the more time you have on the job, the more you lose.  I can't believe we are negotiating with the owners independently instead of as one.  There is more power in numbers.  If a guy has less than 5 years, why should he vote no, he has nothing to lose.  I also heard on snow days they want to give us four hours instead of a full day.  They get paid for a whole day.  For the guy called the Wildman in the morning, don't take him seriously.  He"ll do anything for attention.

Buzz

Quote from: Stugots on October 27, 2013, 04:36:06 PM
    I can't believe we are negotiating with the owners independently instead of as one.  There is more power in numbers. 

Why not? Better we break the coalition than they break us. Power in numbers, yes. Now some of that power is taken away from them.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.