Contract Ratified

Started by Buzz, November 21, 2013, 07:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

The contract was passed by a better than 6 to 1 margin. I'll post figures later.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

J.T.

So happy best one out there   :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed:

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz
Does that take affect immediately

Buzz

Buzz

The breakdown is as follows:

Staten Island
365 - Approve (90%)
39 - No
1 - Void

Bronx
217 - Approve (86%)
35 - No

Queens
57 - Approve (76%)
21 - No
2 - Void

Pioneer Overall
639 - Approve (87%)
95 - No
3 - Void

terminator

Thank you for posting the numbers  ;D

Buzz

You're welcome. I think it shows that most people, when given only one option, will tend to choose it.  ;D

Stugots

Especially when they extort you.  If you don't sign, you don't get your money.

Eucerin

Any guess as when back money might be paid?

grimreaper

Are we getting our money before x-mas ???

Rock Steady

Grimreaper, that seems to be a question people seem to be dancing around, and no one seems to have a straight and definite answer.

Buzz

No definite date yet. I'm told it will definitely be before Christmas. Neil's done what was required of him, now awaiting an OK from the NLRB and for the DoE to release the money. Pazienza.

1union

Buzz Andy was saying the city is holding our money but you say its the NLRB either way are you telling me we are most likely not to get our money Fri. We told to sign and we get paid. I don't want to hear poor Niel doesn't have the money he paid his the mechanics buy new buses and screw us with a forced contract
So if we don't get our money by Fri no body should go out Fri afternoon. enough is enough!!! IF the city or NLRB is holding things up then I would love to have a phone #we can call to confirm. Thanks

1union

Also let's not forget we are in this bad place because of greety owners.walks like a duck talks like one well guess what it is a duck and there is a lot of waddling around here.

Buzz

Quote from: 1union on December 04, 2013, 04:19:15 PM
Buzz Andy was saying the city is holding our money but you say its the NLRB ...

Not what I said. Read my post again.

Quote from: 1union on December 04, 2013, 04:19:15 PM
Buzz Andy was saying the city is holding our money but you say its the NLRB either way are you telling me we are most likely not to get our money Fri. We told to sign and we get paid. I don't want to hear poor Niel doesn't have the money he paid his the mechanics buy new buses and screw us with a forced contract
So if we don't get our money by Fri no body should go out Fri afternoon. enough is enough!!! IF the city or NLRB is holding things up then I would love to have a phone #we can call to confirm. Thanks

It was clearly stated in the MOA the 3 conditions that had to be met before we got our money, approving the contract was just one of them. Neil did his part. Not likely we'll have it this Friday, but what would be the reason for not going out in the pm? To spite the NLRB, the city ... or ourselves?