Contract Ratified

Started by Buzz, November 21, 2013, 07:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1union

Give me a #I can call to explain then I'll harras them til then I don't work for the city or NLRB that's money was earned and we was told to sign contract and 2 cks will have our money threaten  walkout get press down and let's get our story out there.City wants to stop us there give a release it cost them nothing.

grimreaper

Why is the city holding Our money?  Who said if we sign the contract  we get the money in two weeks.

Rock Steady

Didn't the contract state something to the effect that upon ratifying the contract we would receive our back pay within two weeks, on a separate check, etc. ?

grimreaper

Quote from: Rock Steady on December 05, 2013, 12:02:56 AM
Didn't the contract state something to the effect that upon ratifying the contract we would receive our back pay within two weeks, on a separate check, etc. ?
That's what I thought.

Buzz

Quote from: Rock Steady on December 05, 2013, 12:02:56 AM

It said we would be paid within 2 paydays of 3 CONDITIONS being met. First it had to be approved by us, then okayed by the NLRB. This is where it is stuck at right now. (Third was for the city to release the money.)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: grimreaper on December 04, 2013, 11:06:35 PM
Why is the city holding Our money?

To make sure the contractors complied with the court order.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.