RCL PARKING AKR - SPOTS AVAILABLE

Started by Gary 209, December 01, 2013, 08:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hello All  :wave:,

If you picked a new run at AKR or a new Pioneer employee and need a spot to park your car we have spots available. If you parked here, and went to Sharrotts, please let me or Joe MSG know so we won't call you.

Payment is Due on the 1st Friday of Each Month!!! You MUST pay by then. The owner is willing to wait untill OUR pay day (Friday) and Not asking for it on the 1st of the month, as in the other lots.

Either pay Joe MSG or myself. MSG is in the barn at the round table each day (see MSG when you fuel up) or at 3:35pm, and I will be available at 6:50am and between 3:15 Monday, Thursday and Friday till 3:35pm, and 3:45 till 4:15 Tuesday and Wednesday. It is YOUR responsibility to meet up with US! If you find it hard to see us, then give payment to a friend that does see us at these times and locations.

We are NOT going to Track you down to get paid, you will be asked not to park there.

There are cars sneaking in often, I have left a note on your car(s) several times, we know your car(s). I will leave a warning note one more time, after that you will be towed by the owner! This is his livelyhood and private property. It's not fair or right to our paid members that you sneak in and take their spot. This is the your Final Warning!  :bomb:

Please All members display your parking permit in window.

The owner is there daily and checks. I do not need any calls from him "who's car is that".

"Thank You" to the Majority of you that pay on time. :thumbup:

Gary 209
Joe MSG