back pay

Started by yabba, December 12, 2013, 04:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: Goose623 on December 16, 2013, 11:58:55 PM
And where is my opt out check which is supposed to be giving out on the 15th.. I was told it should b here Friday.  That's bullshit...

The Opt Out check is based on your earnings. Until we get our back pay settled Opt Out money can't be accurately calculated.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on December 16, 2013, 02:25:01 PM
can someone tel us where the cleaning checks are ?

Ernie says we'll get our cleaning checks this Friday, as well as our Christmas accrual.

worker341

Buzz Its always Ernie said this Ernie said that. buzz how about keeping his name out of it and say something like the Union called Ernie this is what they told him. If you state it that way the heat and bullshit the Union big wigs will get from the workers, not Ernie he is a worker just like us. So are you, think about it. Maybe the Pioneer workers will call up the union and bitch and give Ernie and Andy a break.

Buzz

Quote from: worker341 on December 17, 2013, 02:52:26 AM
Buzz Its always Ernie said this Ernie said that. buzz how about keeping his name out of it and say something like the Union called Ernie this is what they told him. If you state it that way the heat and bullshit the Union big wigs will get from the workers, not Ernie he is a worker just like us. So are you, think about it. Maybe the Pioneer workers will call up the union and bitch and give Ernie and Andy a break.

Have I ever pretended to be anything but a worker?

Ernie, on the other hand, is not just a worker, he is the shop steward ... a union rep. It should be understood he gets his information from the union.  I try to keep you informed with accurate information and name my source, so you know it didn't just come from me ... being only a worker. Ernie has no problem whatsoever with that. Sorry if you don't appreciate my efforts. 

Anyone is free to call the union any time they want.

(I have to say ... the things some of you choose to find fault with is unbelievable.)

wheresmymoney!

Quote from: worker341 on December 17, 2013, 02:52:26 AM
I think everyone of us should call the union and talk to eddie gig and ask him what's going on! i think buzz is accurate and he's probably well informed but if enough of us make noise, and demand honest answers the union will be bogged down with phone calls and maybe post something on the website for us to we dont feel like we are in the dark!