1181 letter Re: backpay

Started by Buzz, December 18, 2013, 02:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

For those longing to hear from the union regarding our back pay: This letter, dated December 11, was posted on the bulletin board last week. One of us saw fit to tear it down ... for whatever reason. The letter was posted again yesterday, this time in the office window. Presumably, more people will get to read it this time.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

wheresmymoney!

Quote from: Buzz on December 18, 2013, 02:47:06 PM
For those longing to hear from the union regarding our back pay: This letter, dated December 11, was posted on the bulletin board last week. One of us saw fit to tear it down ... for whatever reason. The letter was posted again yesterday, this time in the office window. Presumably, more people will get to read it this time.

so i wonder how long this part is going to take?????  any ideas???

Buzz

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on December 18, 2013, 03:28:36 PM
so i wonder how long this part is going to take?????  any ideas???

No, but maybe Numbers can start a pool ...  ;D

(I have dibs on 12-27-13)

PROUD MEMBER

worker341

For me, this should have been stated before the contract vote. And when there is something that is very very important for us to know, put up a poster size letter like the football pool posters so we can all see it. I ask you what is more important the letter or the football pool.

Buzz

Quote from: worker341 on December 19, 2013, 02:20:50 AM
For me, this should have been stated before the contract vote. And when there is something that is very very important for us to know, put up a poster size letter like the football pool posters so we can all see it. I ask you what is more important the letter or the football pool.

And if it were the size of the pool poster, you would have said it should be BIGGER than the pool poster!  ;D

You can't fax anything larger than a regular sheet of paper on a standard fax machine.

1union

Worker 341 I know there is always a story don't get why nobody would support Andy and Ernie when they tried to have a yard .meeting with an announced union officials. we. could put rumors to rest and boost moral .