part 7

Started by gigi11744, January 30, 2014, 01:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi11744

Some one forgot to include the postage for the mailing of the checks,lord u cant make this stuff up

Buzz

I'll give them and SASE ... send me the money!!!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

gigi11744

Buzz

Quote from: gigi11744 on January 30, 2014, 01:49:53 PM
Some one forgot to include the postage for the mailing of the checks,lord u cant make this stuff up

You're serious? Could you tell us how you came by this information?

PROUD MEMBER

I RECEIVED MY BACK PAY CHECK FROM THE NLRB TODAY. IT CAME REGULAR MAIL & U DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN FOR IT. U HAVE TO SIGN AN ENCLOSED LETTER SAYING U RECEIVED IT AND SEND THAT BACK TO THE NLRB

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on January 30, 2014, 07:17:57 PM
I RECEIVED MY BACK PAY CHECK FROM THE NLRB TODAY. IT CAME REGULAR MAIL & U DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN FOR IT. U HAVE TO SIGN AN ENCLOSED LETTER SAYING U RECEIVED IT AND SEND THAT BACK TO THE NLRB

Did it come with a business reply envelope? Otherwise, I'll keep them guessing ...  ;D   ;D   ;D

PROUD MEMBER

Yes it came with a postage paid business reply envelope. HAS ANYONE ELSE RECEIVED THEIR CHECK?

Eucerin

received my 1099 from ATU... money I owe the gov't....NO back check though

yabba

woo hoo got the check woo hoo...8 more work days till my early mid winter vacation...ill be calling sick a few days earlier...lol....and the best part is we dont get paid for the week so he cant penalize me taking off before a holiday... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Buzz

No check here yet ...  :perplexed:

gigi11744

needed to send a stamp lol

wheresmymoney!

any jersey guys theirs yet?  nothing here!!

Buzz

Quote from: Buzz on January 30, 2014, 07:46:19 PM
Did it come with a business reply envelope? Otherwise, I'll keep them guessing ...  ;D   ;D   ;D

Wouldn't you know it? Mine did NOT come with the return envelop they said was enclosed!!!!

gigi11744

heres what u do put you address in the front ,put them as the return address then mail it ,the get it back with postage do... lol

Buzz

Quote from: gigi11744 on February 01, 2014, 11:33:30 AM
heres what u do put you address in the front ,put them as the return address then mail it ,the get it back with postage do... lol

I actually did that once to prove to somebody that it works.   :wink_cheesy: