part 7

Started by gigi11744, January 30, 2014, 01:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi11744

Some one forgot to include the postage for the mailing of the checks,lord u cant make this stuff up

Buzz

I'll give them and SASE ... send me the money!!!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

gigi11744

Buzz

Quote from: gigi11744 on January 30, 2014, 01:49:53 PM
Some one forgot to include the postage for the mailing of the checks,lord u cant make this stuff up

You're serious? Could you tell us how you came by this information?

PROUD MEMBER

I RECEIVED MY BACK PAY CHECK FROM THE NLRB TODAY. IT CAME REGULAR MAIL & U DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN FOR IT. U HAVE TO SIGN AN ENCLOSED LETTER SAYING U RECEIVED IT AND SEND THAT BACK TO THE NLRB

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on January 30, 2014, 07:17:57 PM
I RECEIVED MY BACK PAY CHECK FROM THE NLRB TODAY. IT CAME REGULAR MAIL & U DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN FOR IT. U HAVE TO SIGN AN ENCLOSED LETTER SAYING U RECEIVED IT AND SEND THAT BACK TO THE NLRB

Did it come with a business reply envelope? Otherwise, I'll keep them guessing ...  ;D   ;D   ;D

PROUD MEMBER

Yes it came with a postage paid business reply envelope. HAS ANYONE ELSE RECEIVED THEIR CHECK?

Eucerin

received my 1099 from ATU... money I owe the gov't....NO back check though

yabba

woo hoo got the check woo hoo...8 more work days till my early mid winter vacation...ill be calling sick a few days earlier...lol....and the best part is we dont get paid for the week so he cant penalize me taking off before a holiday... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Buzz

No check here yet ...  :perplexed:

gigi11744

needed to send a stamp lol

wheresmymoney!

any jersey guys theirs yet?  nothing here!!

Buzz

Quote from: Buzz on January 30, 2014, 07:46:19 PM
Did it come with a business reply envelope? Otherwise, I'll keep them guessing ...  ;D   ;D   ;D

Wouldn't you know it? Mine did NOT come with the return envelop they said was enclosed!!!!

gigi11744

heres what u do put you address in the front ,put them as the return address then mail it ,the get it back with postage do... lol

Buzz

Quote from: gigi11744 on February 01, 2014, 11:33:30 AM
heres what u do put you address in the front ,put them as the return address then mail it ,the get it back with postage do... lol

I actually did that once to prove to somebody that it works.   :wink_cheesy:

gigi11744

would'nt u know it i'm still waiting at this point i'll take an envelope

yabba

hang in there gigi   hopefully today...a lot of us has them already but i know a lot also are waiting...hopefully by today everyone has them and what a superbowl party we can all have and maybe the sick rate on monday will be a lot higher then previous super bowl mondays... :wink1: :wink1:

Buzz

I think the reason the mailing of the checks is so scattered is because they are each addressed BY HAND! Whoever had the letter that your last name begins with is just slow!

gigi11744

i feel so left out...still nothing

Goose623

crash

NO CHECK YET! Should I be concerned yet?

Stugots

Be patient.  I got mine Saturday.

Buzz

Quote from: crash on February 03, 2014, 05:07:59 PM
NO CHECK YET! Should I be concerned yet?

Nah ... talked to other guys this morning who didn't get theirs yet either.