Pioneer's "Banksy"?

Started by Buzz, November 08, 2013, 04:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Is there a "Banksy" wannabe at 2890? Apparently trying to make a feeble imitation of the British street artist who has left his mark at various places in NY recently, somebody adorned my paycheck envelope with a crude rendering of me in my house being inundated by flood waters. I'll take the equally crude attempt at humor whence it came ... from somebody who can't even spell "LOL" right!!!  ;D

Touché, A$$ole. Even though you're waiting for your carpool buddies at 4:45 a.m., you don't get up early enough to out-wit me!!!  :yawn:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Stugots

No matter if you agree or not with Buzz, you should never make a joke about someone who has had a tragedy in his life, like Sandy.  I'm embarrassed that I work with guys that would do that.  That's hitting below the belt.  Not good.....

yabba

Buzz

Thanks Stugots and yabba. Some people have no class, but fortunately, I can laugh about it now. Worse things have happened to people, but I appreciate the kind words.

Cheers.  :drink_beer:

Golfnut

Shame on whoever did this ! I don't think they would think it was funny if it happened to them ! Poor attempt at humor!!!

1union

Classless asshole! he should pray to god that don't happen to him and his family! Hope all is getting better with you and you're family!

Buzz

Quote from: 1union on November 08, 2013, 07:27:15 PM
Hope all is getting better with you and you're family!

It is ... thanks to caring friends and so many wonderful total strangers. I've had more blessings bestowed upon me than any one person deserves because of that storm. Even though I still have lots of work to do, I guess you could say it's "water under the bridge" now ... LOL.

Thank you ... and you, Golfnut.

Air_Brakes

Buzz...this is your website and you supply us with much needed info:::humor::::debates:::::local news::::classifieds etc.  Some may not agree withyou on things but that cartoon is uncalled for and cowardly.  You always say supply your name if you r going to call out another person.  This person is an imbicil who cant stand up to you if he does not like you.   KARMA .......trust me.  Keep your head up. :thumbup:

Buzz

Thanks, Air_Brakes. I'm pretty sure I know who it is ... he's just a dolt who doesn't know tasteless humor from "funny." He doesn't really mean any harm. It's actually kind of funny in a sick way ... however juvenile. You guys did a good job of ripping him a new a$$hole ... maybe I should buy him one of these shirts ...

Manwithabus

Buzz, please find out who this dope is and post his name.  This is totally uncalled for.  You have a family here Buzz, and we're all all hurting with you, along with some of our other members who lost their homes.  Obviously this idiot finds another person's misfortune amusing.  One word. Pathetic. 

Buzz

Quote from: Manwithabus on November 09, 2013, 02:26:17 AM
Buzz, please find out who this dope is and post his name.  This is totally uncalled for.  You have a family here Buzz, and we're all all hurting with you, along with some of our other members who lost their homes.  Obviously this idiot finds another person's misfortune amusing.  One word. Pathetic.

Nah, I wouldn't post his name. I think you guys have humiliated him sufficiently already. It's good to know I have so much support. Thanks!

terminator

Buzz...this 'art' was lower than low. Not funny. Whover did this... KARMA IS A BITCH!
The only funny thing is the A$$HOLE cant spell "LOL" ...sad...
if I had to guess same type of guy that does 'favors' for the office...dirtbag!

Buzz

Thanks, terminator, but I'm sure he meant it as a joke. Not in the best taste, but as I said, I can laugh about it now ... thankfully.