sit down

Started by yabba, December 02, 2015, 05:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

when is the next sit down with 1181 and the bosses

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

:thumbup: :thumbup: or more then likely   :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Air_Brakes

Buzz

Haven't talked to Ernie yet but a brief text said, "Moving forward, was pretty good."

So for now it's a  :thumbup: but we've heard that before so next meeting it could be a  :bomb: .    :wave:

yabba

I heard soap for the bus wash is a big obstacle in the 3 year contract   :crazy: :crazy:

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on December 03, 2015, 06:54:45 PM
I heard soap for the bus wash is a big obstacle in the 3 year contract   :crazy: :crazy:

Yes, but if Neil wins the Superbowl pool he'll give us that.  :rotfl:

yabba

WTF

It's NO JOKE! He stole OUR money and don't want to give it Back!!!! What's funny about that??
Either give me (US) back everything you took from me (US), so you can be able to bid for your work, (which you didn't) and give US a fucken raise. If Not, my vote is NO to any other contract you offer.  :yes:

Grrr

And a Pension increase!!!   Remember, it's the gift that keeps on giving.   And giving and giving.

worker341

I agree with WTF its no joke give us all back what you took you liitle prick.

gigi11744

And then after all this they let him have a box for super bowl ,,,way to go,,business as usual

worker341

I like to see the faces of the pioneer people if neil wins the football pool, who ever is running it should have some balls and say not on our pool what the fuck do you need the money for you already have enough of our money dick head.

gigi11744

They should all pull out and leave him there and do another box

4real

I used to buy at least $600 worth of boxes,, im not even buying 1 now  :thumbdown: :thumbdown: